Chapter - 12

Recap: Raghav and Malini reach theatre and Vineet is in same theatre and watches the couple.

*************

Raghav was in a comfortable position that he could watch Vineet staring at them. Inspite of a girl accompanying him he ared to look at Raghav and Malini which irked Raghav. The young man who had saved all his romances for his wife and has recently realized his love for the best friend of him from childhood couldn't give up easily to some disgusting cheap guy who just wanted to cheat on his Malini. He wanted to give back to him and show his love and right on his wife.

Raghav saw that Malini was feeling a little comfortable as a guy was sitting next to her and they couldn't exchage seats as beside Raghav's side was also a guy. He simply put his hand around her shoulder and pulled her close to him and patted her arms. 

Raghav: Relax. I m here ok.

Malini really felt comfortable and smiled at Raghav before focusing on the screen. Raghav looked at Vineet who was giving glance at them. Raghav felt proud. Adding fuel to the burning fire he leaned close to Malini's ear.

Raghav: Malini ma yedachum venum na sollu I will buy.  ( Malini tell if you want something else. I will buy)

Malini nodded and Raghav straightened with a smile.

Vineet who saw this thought Raghav kissed her and smiling to it and felt irritated more when they were sharing the pop corn from the same bucket. 

Malini who gets drowned in movie stopped eating the corns and Raghav took some and stuffed to her mouth and she ate silently. 

Raghav: Malini oru 2 mins la varen seriya. ( Malini, I will be back in 2 mins ok ?)

Malini: seekiram vaa. Thaniya irukka bayama irukku. ( come quickly, I m scared to be alone)

Raghav: I will be back soon.

He quickly ran and got a pepsi can and an ice cream in waffle cone and settled next to her. Malini widened her eyes. She was holding pop corn.

Raghav: Nane tharen nee sapdu. ( I will feed myself and you can eat)

He held the ice cream in his hand and fed her and also wiped the cream from side of her lips knowing Vineet was already looking at them.

Malini: unakku vangalaya? ( didn't you buy for you ?)

Raghav: Illa enakku venda nee sapdu. Last ah indha waffle mattum naa saptukuren, ( No, I don't want it. I will eat this waffle alone )

Malini: hmm seri. (ok)

As she finished the ice cream Raghav ate the waffle and licked his fingers purposefully. When the movie was towards the climax he opened the pepsi and gave to Malini who took a sip and returned to him as she was already full with her tummy. Raghav with a gentle smile finished the pepsi and crushed the can.

Finally the movie was over and Raghav held Malini's hand and walked out. When she stumbled he held her waist and they walked out happily.

Malini: Movie was super Raghav.

Raghav: Hmm Yes Malini semmaya irundhuchu. ( Yes it was very good)

Raghav Mv: Padama?? ayyo Nee enga da Padam paatha. Story illa  scene mattum kekkama irundha nee thappichiduva da Raghav. ( Movie ? When did I watch movie ? Not the story it would be good and I will escape if she doesn't talk about any scene from it)

Vineet and Tara too came out while Tara was completely annoyed.

Vineeth: Tara polama vaa. ( Tara shall we go ?)