Chapter - 14

Recap: Malini's exam get over and Raghav take her for lunch along with Lekha and Arthi.

****************

Raghav who was working on an urgent work in the room felt the home being unsually calm for a long time. Malini who has get used to disturb and talk non-stop every twenty or thirty minutes has not entered the room for the past two hours. He had to finish the work which was very important but still he could not hold the curiosity to check on his family so he closed his laptop and went downstairs.

As he reached the last few steps of the staircase he saw Malini who was sitting with face on her palm leaning on the head rest of the sofa an tears rolling from the corner of her eyes. He panicked and rushed over to see her moms in the same state and fathers sat still except for the tears missing. He followed the direction of their gaze and found them drowned in the newly released movie on OTT Enna Solla pogirai in its climax. He smiled at his family and sat next to Malini and watched their expression until the movie ended. 

Sujatha and Devika stood and left to kitchen without a word and Malini ran to their room crying. Raghav followed her and saw her sitting with her knees pulled to her chest and crying. He sat next to her and pulled her to his embrace.

Raghav: Enna ma. Movie thane Adhukku en ippai azhara? ( what dear ? Its just a movie and why do you cry for that ?)

Malini: Anjali pavam Raghav. Enakku romba kashtama irukku. Vikram, Anjalikaga thane andha Preethi ya act panna sonnan apram eppadi avanga rendu perum love pannuvanga. Neethanada song eppadi irundhuchu theriyuma adhu actually Anjaliku than deserved. Vikram andha Preethikku andha songum avalukku. Anjali love true theriyuma.

( Poor Anjali. I feel very bad. Vikram brought that preethi to act only to impress Anjali then how could they fall in love ? Do you know how good Neethanada song was ? Actually anjali deserved that song. Both Vikram and that song was snatched to that Preethi. You know Anjali's was true love )

Raghav: hmm. True love adhanala dhan she was ready to give up for his happiness. If we love someone then avangalukkaga enna venumnalum seiya thonum.

(yes, it was true love and thats why she was ready to give up for his happiness. If we love someone then we will do anything for them)

Malini: hmmm. 

Raghav: Seri. Unakku oru surprise news sollalam nu paathen but nee ippadi sogama irundha eppadi solradhu. ( Fine, I have a surprise but how will I reveal it if you are so sad ?)

Malini turned to him and wiped her tears with a smile.

Malini: No I m crying now. Tell me what it is?

Raghav: Appadi lam solla matten. Go wash your face and bring us a hot coffee. ( I won't tell as it is. )

Malini glared at him but gave in as she knew him that he would not budge until she becomes normal so let to the washroom to refresh. Raghav smiled at her and returned to continue his work.

Malini came back with hot coffee and settled next to him. They were having the coffee and Malini's eyes was fixed on Raghav to hear out the surprise.

Malini: Raghav surprise enna sollu pa. ( Raghav tell me what is the surprise)

Raghav: Coffee finish pannu.  (Finish the coffee)

After they finished the coffee he held her hand and went down and called their parents to the living.

Lakshmikanthan : Yennada enna acchu? ( What happened boy ?)

Raghav: Ennoda office la enga marriage ku wish panna oru get together plan panni irukanga. So Saturday night nanum Maliniyu party ku porom. ( My office members have decided to throw a party to wish me for our marriage. Saturday night me and Malini has to go for that party )