Chapter - 38

Recap: Raghav and Malini have a movie time and Raghav comfort Malini to free her from feeling guilt

***********

Sanjay, Prakash and Bala shited to the flat in the same apartments where Raghav and Malini stayed. They helped them to get things settled and do shopping for their home. They were very happy for Raghav getting into a new job with more responsibility and more over their love confession made everyone feel happy for them.

The one week they spent almost together except for accompanying their friends to help. They went on movies, lunch, dinner, shopping, parks. Every day they made special being with each other.

They enjoyed the new phase of theri love life and every moment was a bliss for them. Their morning kissess, hugs, cuddling, long french kiss with a little make out everything made them go crazy.

A week later Raghav joined ARC solutions as business head and Ranjith assisted him to take the responsibility and assured to stay until he was ready to take complete charge of the business. He was made sure to leave office early as instructions strictly given by Sanjana. She made sure that the new couple get enough time for each other so Aryan made clear that Raghav was not being overloaded with works for some days.

Raghav felt the warmth of their love and knew more about them from Ranjuth and realised that even their life was the same except that Raghav and Malini knew each other from childhood so he felt a bond with them still he did take his work seriously and gave his full potential to take charge of business quickly.

Flowers and chocolates were constantly bought everyday by Raghav when he returned home. Malini felt too touched with his love which she felt growing everyday. She learnt cooking his favourite dishes and surprised him for the dinner. Though it would be average in taste Raghav loved her efforts to surprise him and ate it.

A month passed and Malini's parents called them to join them on weekend in chennai to do the ritual of changing Malini's nuptial thread to chain. So Raghav and Malini planned to leave in his car on friday night.

Raghav: Weekend time pocha. I get 2 days to stay with you ippo adhuvum pocha.( Weekend is lost. I get 2 days to stay with you but now that is also spoiled )

Malini: Hey enna amma appa lam paathu evlo naal agudhu adhuvum illama ritual irukku la ( Hey its been long time we have seen our parents and there is a ritual too )

Raghav: Adhukkaga dhan ok sonnen illana ippo pora plan eh illa ( I said ok only for that or else I don't have idea of going over there )

Malini: Romba mosam pa nee ( you are too bad )

Raghav: Adiye nee thara curd rice and  veg meals kooda ippo kedaikadhu. En kashtam enakku thane theriyum. ( Girl, I won't get the curd rice and veg meals too. Only I will know the pain of not getting it )

Malini: Unakkum mattum thana yen enakku illaya ( Only for you is it ? not for me ?) she whispered but he could hear her

He pulled car to the side of the road and pulled her close and kissed her passionately and started to drive again.

Raghav: Veedu pora varaikum thangum. ( I will adjust until we reach home)

Malini leaned on his shoulder as he kept driving.

Raghav: Malu naa onnu sollava? ( Malu shall I say something ?)

Malini: hmm sollu pa ( tell me )

Raghav: Oru naal nee naa office la irundhu varum podhu full skirt apram top potrundha la adhu mathiri enakku dress pannu. ( One day when I returned from office you were dressed in skirt and top. Dress like that for me )