Chapter - 23

Recap: Raghav and Malini out for sight seeing and a new found feeling arise in their hearts

**************

Blessed are those who could embrace sleep instantly as they hit the bed unless those mind and heart are either restless and messed with various thoughts. Raghav who had already found what his heart wanted was at peace to some extent and the tired from the whole day of walking and driving made him exhausted and slept immediately. 

Malini who was lost in the thoughts happened that day tossed in the bed as she could not sleep. Giving up she turned to facing Raghav who sleeping and hairs on his forehead. She moved those hairs and cupped his cheek in her hand.

Malini : I could not think anything except you Raghav. 

Morning Raghav got ready and woke up Malini.

Raghav: Malini I will buy breakfast and lets have in room. You get bathed ok

Malini: hmm ok.

Malini bathed and stood in front of the mirror dressed in a shirt and track pant. Suddenly her eyes fell on the saree Raghav bought for her. She took the box and took the saree in her hands. The soft silk saree in the beautiful shade of peach and pink was amazingly beautiful. She put it over her shoulder and her cheeks turned matching the saree over her shoulder.

Malini: Evlo azhaga irukku. Super ah select panni irukka pa nee. Amma ku apram enakku than saree vaagura sonne la appo naa unnoda wife nu full ah accept panriya ? Ippo lam nee enna pakkum podhu yedho onnu pudhusa irukke adhu enakkullayum yedho pannudhu da. Indha attraction ku enna name solradhu. Ivlo varusham best friends ippo adha thandi oru relation la nee enna pakkuriya?  

( How nice is this ? You have selected so good. You said you have bought saree for me after your mother so it means you accepted me as your wife completely is it ? Nowadays it is so different when you look at me, its very new and makes me feel something. What should I name this attraction ? We have been best friends for years and now do you see me beyond that ?)

The knock on the door startled her and she immediately put the saree in the box and kept it as before and opened the door. Raghav came back with breakfast and saw water dripping from her hair.

Raghav: Enna Malini hair dry pannalaya? Cold pudikka pogudhu. ( Malini, are you not drying your hair ? You will catch cold)

He grabbed a towel and rubbed her hair. The masculine cologne from him in their close proximity sent shivers down her spine. Her freshly bathed strawberry scent drove him crazy. Both remind as unaffected but deep down they were struggling to control their emotions.

By 3 p.m they drove to the Chamundi hills to visit the famous chamundeswari temple. Finsihing their pooja they sat in the premises and their previous visit to the murugan temple where Raghav filled her hairline with vermillion flashed her thoughts and looked at him expectantly.

Malini Mv: Korangu kungumam vechu vitta dhan enna vam. ( Monkey, he couldn't apply vermillion is it ?)

Raghav Mv: Kungumam vechu vida solli kekkurala paaru. Namma vecha yedha chum solluvala. Enna pannalam... Raghav idea pannu da.... ( Why can't she ask me to apply vermillion ? Will she say something if I apply for her ? What should I do ? Raghav make up some idea )

He looked at the vermillion in his palms and suddenly took a pinch of it and put on hairline casually and gave no reaction on his face. She was surprised with his sudden act and looked at him.

Raghav: Kaila irundhucha enna panradhu nu therila so vechutten. (I had in my palm and not sure what to do so..)

Malini Mv: better ah yosichu irukkalam. (you could have thought of better)