Chapter - 11

Recap: Raghav surprises Malini with a dinner with his and her friends

*************

Morning Raghav returned from jog only to be surprised to see Malini was up and ready sitting in the living between her mothers. Her sheepish smile was enough for him to confirm that she upto some plan. He stared at her for a while and left upstairs and came down after finishing his chores.

Malini: Raghav readya? ( Raghav are you ready ?)

Raghav: Madam ippo enga ready irukinga adhuvum ivlo morning. ( Madam, where are you ready so early in the morning ?)

Malini: Enna Raghav. I have my exams in 4 days so I m going to temple to pray for final semester.

Raghav: Oh is it Malini

Malini: Yes Raghav. If you are free can you accompany me please?

Sujatha: Raghav nee kooda po illana engayachum oor sutha poiduva friends kooda. ( Raghav you accompany her or she will go around for roaming )

Devika: Aama da neeyum po. ( yes man you too go )

Raghav: Ungala yellam patha yedho nalla plan potu panra mathiri irukke. ( Looking at you all seems like you have planned something)

Malini: Enna Raghav nee Kovil ku poga kooda sandhega padra. apram naa fail aana needhan reason solliten. ( Why are you doubting even when we say to go for temple ? The you will be the reason if I fail)

Raghav: Exam la pass panna olunga padi adhu podhum. ( Read well to pass you exam )

Malini: thappu thappu sami kanna kuthum. Nalla padichalum Sami asirvadham venum. Correct dhane mummy. (wrong god will pierce your eyes. We need god's blessings even if we study well. Am I right mommy ?)

Sujatha & Devika : Ama correct correct neenga ponga. ( Yes correct now you both go )

Rraghav: Breakfast saptu polam. ( We will leave after having breakfast)

Malini: No no. Na kovil ku poitu vandhu dhan sapduven. ( No, no we will have it after returning from temple)

Raghav Mv: Confirm Plan pottuta. Seri povom enna than panra pakkalam. ( Sure she has planned. hmm lets go and see what she has planned)

Raghav: Vaa polam. ( come lets go)

Malini hugged her mothers and went out and saw Raghav waiting for her in car. She sat in the passenger seat. Last night incident flashed for Raghav when he held her hands on his waist. He shook of those thoughts and drove to the temple which was said by Malini.

Raghav: Yen pakkathula irukka kovil ku pona enna? Ivlo distance la irukka kovilku than varanuma? ( Why what will happen if we go the near by temple ? We should come to a temple so far is it ?)

Malini: Indha sami romba powerful theriyuma namma enna kettalum tharuma. Adhan inga vara sonnen. ( this god is very powerful you know ? Whatever we pray for will be granted that is why I wanted to come here )

Raghav: Va ulla polam. ( come lets go inside)

They went inside and prayed.

Raghav: Kadavule Malini apram enga parents eppavum sandhoshama irukanum. Please vera edhuvum vena.  ( God, Malini and our parents should be happy always. Please I don't wish for anything else)

Malini: Kadavule Raghav apram enga parents eppavum happy ah irukkanum. please. ( God, Raghav and our parents should be happy forever. please)

After finishing their prayers they came out and Raghav started car while Malini poke his arm with her finger.