Chapter - 35

Recap: Aryan announces Raghav aas his head of business or ARC Technologies

*********

Feelings are much like waves we can't stop them but we choose which one to surf ----

Raghav and Malini had every feelings mixed up at the moment. Anger and frustration from meeting Vineet, caring and trust after meeting Arya and Sanju, happiness after Aryan made Raghav the business head. The only feel which is now let out is their love.

They walked slowly to their car and drove off the place and both were silent through out the drive immersed in their thoughts. Malini was leaning on the window deep in thoughts.

Malini Mv: What will he do if I propose him now? Will he believe me after that bitter meeting with Vineet. Will he mistake me that I chose him since Vineet betrayed me? How will I tell him that I never loved Vineet and all that was just to prove him wrong. I have never hid anything rom Raghav but I made a blunder by hiding about Vineet. What will happen to my love. I can't live without him. Please god help me....

Raghav was stealing glances at Malini who was completely silent.

Raghav Mv: Enna yosikra theriyala. Should I propose. I know Vineet was a fraud and today I came to know that Malini too know that already and did not love him at all but still will it right time to propose her. Thappa nenachuta? She looks lost and vulnerable ippo sonna enna nenappa? Atleast normal achum pesalam paatha romba dull ah irukka.

( I don't know what she is thinking ? Should I propose ? I know Vineeth was fraud and today I came to know that Malini too know that already and did not love him at all but still will it be the right time to propose her ? What if she thinks wrong of me ? She looks lost and vulnerable what will she think if I propose her now ? even if I think of having conversation she looks very upset )

Raghav parked the car and looked at Malini. He took her hand in his and squeezed and she turned to him.

Raghav: I knew about Vineet on the night before our marriage. I didn't want to make you worry so I didn't tell you about that. 

Malini: I m sorry I should have told you about his bet to his friends and I wanted to teach him a lesson but I thought you will not allow me to do so I hid it from you. I m sorry that was the only thing I was hiding from you.

Raghav: So now everything is solved so please forget everything that has happened ? I can't see you like this. Why should we lose our happiness and peace for someone who is not worth.

Malini: Raghav I m alright and I m not thinking about what happened just thinking about something else.

Raghav: And Thank you...

Malini: Why ?

Raghav: Morning you said that something big will happen to me. So my lucky charm has got be unimaginable thing in my life. I never thought of being a head of business.

Malini: You deserve more and its not my luck but your hard work and your talent and knowledge has got you this. I m so happy for you. Congratulations.

Raghav stretched his arms and she leaned on his shoulder and they closed their eyes and took a relaxed breathe leaving behind all their worries and frustrations. He lowered the window letting the cool sir hit their face.

Raghav: Seri polama? (shall we go ?)

She hummed and started driving and they reached home. Malini gulped the water from the bottle thinking whether to propose or not. Raghav went to their washroom and stood infront of the mirror.