Chapter - 8

Recap: Raghav and Malini are married and both families returns to Malini's home

************

Life is full of suspenses. It is the only thing that we could expect the unexpected. That was what happened in Lakshmikanthan and Krishnan's family. They were on wheels to get their elder children married but fate has taken a reverse and made Raghav and Malini to tie knot. 

Everybody had dinner and settled in the living. They all wanted to rest if not mental peace or atleast for the physical exhaustion they had the past two days. Krishnan and Sujatha got rooms ready for the elders and now they hesitated on how would Raghav and Malini would react if told to share the same room. It was not like that Raghav and Malini had not been to their rooms earlier but today the scenerio was different. They are married and sharing a room between husband and wie would be a noraml one in the usual marriage but what if Raghav or Malini oppose. 

None of the parent was ready to hurt as well as they wanted their Children to give the chance for the marriage and that will not happen until they stay in different rooms. They know each other in every bit but as friends. All they wanted is a spark that would make them realize that they make the perfect pair for each other.

They looked at each other failing terribly to speak about sharing room to Raghav and Malini. But the smart children of them as always read their parents mind and decided to put them in ease.

Raghav: Yaarukkume tired ah illaya ? I m dead tired. Malini naa thoonga poren. ( Aren't you all tired ? I m dead tired. Malini I m going to bed)

Malini: Raghav nee yennoda room la share panniko da. ( Raghav you share the room with me )

Raghav: Madam vera enga poven na. seri  na poren. Nee pesitu variya? ( Madam, where else will I go then ? I m going and you come back after your chatting)

Malini: Vaipilla raja enakku semma thookam varudhu. Nee po naa water bottle eduthtu varen. ( No way, I m feeling all sleepy. You just go and I will be back with a bottle of water )

Raghav : Seri ok. Ammas appas poi thoongunga good night. ( moms and dads I m going to sleep good night)

Malini moved to the kitchen and Raghav stood to leave when Devika clutched his hands.

Devika: Thanks da (Thank you )

Raghav: Maa neenga ellarum engala pathi yosikama free ah irunga. We will be fine and everything will be alright soon. ( You all stop thinking of us  and be relaxed. We will be fine and everything will be alright soon)

Krishnan: Thanks Raghav

Raghav: appa please don't be formal to me. i m always the same Raghav to you. Malini pathi kavala padathinga ( Don't worry about Malini). I will take care of her.

Krishnan: Adha nee solli than enakku theriyanuma. Actually eppadi room share panna solradhu nu than naanga hesitate pannom. ( that I don't need know from you telling me. Actually we hesitated to tell you about sharing the room)

Raghav: Adhan ippo solve ayiduchu la. Na idhukku munnadi ava room la ponadhey illaya use pannadhu illaya. Relax. We will be fine. good night. ( that is solved now. Haven't I stayed in her room even before ? Relax)

He went to Malini's room and sat in the balcony stretching his arm.Malini was filling water in the bottle while Sujatha came following her.

Sujatha: Malini thanks di. 

Malini: Maa enna ma nee thanks la solra. Po ma poi thoongu enakkum tired ah irukku. ( Maa why do you thank me ? Go and sleep maa even I m very tired)