Don't get all nervous now

You hear scratching at your door.

"What the fuck Is that noise?" You say, opening your door.

"Oh it's you." You say looking down st the dog, then looking up to see Kate standing at the door.

"Well that's a nice way to great someone." She jokes.

"No I mean, I just heard the dog scratching at the door and I was confused what the noise was." You explain.

"Anyways, Pizza dog wanted to know if you'd like to come with us to try and get him to walk in the snow?" She invites you.

"Yeah sure, let me just get my shoes on." You say standing up.

She waits at the door until you get your shoes on.

"Okay let's go." You say, standing up.

You both walk downstairs, Kate's carrying Pizza dog.

He barks at her, not wanting to go outside, but he hasn't gone to the bathroom since they left New York.

You walk a little father away from the house to an open area.

"Are you sure you want to force him out here?" You ask, never having a dog.

"I'm not about to let my dog pee in your house." She says, putting the dog down.

He stands still, not moving at all.

"I've got an idea." You say walking up to a tree.

You jump up grabbing a stick.

"Does it know how to fetch?" You ask.

"Well 'it' has a name, and I have no clue." She says, looking at the dog.

"Ready Pizza dog, fetch!" You throw the stick and he runs to chase it.

"Good boy." You say crouching down, and grabbing the stick from its mouth.

This time you throw it way farther.

"Wow, he's fas-"

You feel a ball of snow hit your back.

"Wow wait until i turn around to do that." You say, turning your attention to Kate who's hiding behind the tree.

You grab a handful of snow and form a ball of snow in your hand, you try to sneak around the tree but the snow makes a loud noise with each step.

You continue chasing her in circles around the tree.

Your chasing her clockwise around the tree, you wait in one spot. She runs and sees you.

"Fuck." She curses once you are in front of her.

You grab her by the collar of her hoodie, pinning her against the tree.

You throw the snowball at her, right in the stomach.

"That's what you get." You say, after throwing the snowball.

You still have her pinned against the tree.

"Now you know-"

Before you could finish talking she quickly kisses you on the lips. You move your hand from her color of her shirt to her waist, pushing her away from you .

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that, I just thought there was like a moment happening." She says, panicked.

"I didn't push you off becuase of you, it's because my dad is sort of walking this way with my siblings and he'd never let this down." You say moving youe hand from her waist.

"Right." She says, clearing her throat.

"Don't get all nervous now." You say, stepping away from behind the tree.

"Nate is that your new snow jacket?" You ask.

Kate put her face in her hands.

"What just happened?" She says to herself, freaked out.