Ohio?

The password screen disappears once Kate types it, many guesses later.

"Ohio?" Kate says to herself, reading the one word on the file, along with a cell number.

She writes down the number on a sticky note and turns off the computer, running back upstairs.

                           Meanwhile

After just twenty minutes of waiting you board the plane, ready for your two hour, and forty-three minute flight.

You sit in your seat, putting on your headphones (that you got at the airport), so you don't have to listen to anyone or anything.

Next thing you know you feel the plane shaking a little bit, you frantically look out the window, but come to the realization that the plane has landed.

You get out and go through the small airport, making your way to the uber you got, through your phone.

The drive is only thirty minutes to your house, so you try to figure out who your dad was in contact with before you went to New York, along the way.

"What brings you to Missouri?" The uber driver asks you.

"Just family." You answer, looking at your phone.

"Where did you fly from?" He asks.

"New York." You answer again.

"Do you live over there." He asks, eyes still on the road.

"I was planning to move, but not anymore." You say, still looking at your phone.

"What changed?" He asks, taking his eyes off the road for a second to turn to you, in the backseat.

"A lot of things, I'll probably stay here for a while." You say, looking at him.

The Uber driver doesn't ask anymore questions, so you go back to your phone, trying to find information that would be useful, but all the information your dad keeps is on the computer at home in the basement.