Eavesdropping much?

From a distance you see Kate and Yelena fighting some of the men.

You watch as Yelena is busy taking down three men at a time, and Kate is using her bow to hit some of the men close to her, one of the men sneaks up from behind her, and grabs her.

You quickly grab your bow and aim.

"Y/n that's a risky shot, you could hit Kate." Your dad yells from behind you.

You take the shot, watching it fly through the air and hearing the man scream in agony.

"Not risky enough of a shot for me." You say.

"Stubborn." Clint says, watching you run to Kate.

Yelena takes down the last man that's there and helps Kate to her feet.

"Are you alright?" You ask, patting her down, making sure she wasn't wounded anywhere.

"Yes." She assures you, standing up.

"Good." You smack Kate across the face.

"What was that?" Yelena asks, seeing you smack Kate.

"I don't know, she scared me, when she jumped out of a window recklessly." You respond.

"So round one over?" Yelena asks.

"Let's just see how much longer we could go before round two." You say, walking back towards the building.

You get back to the building, but when Kate, Yelena, and your dad go up to the apartment you tell Kate you're going to stay down.

You leave the building wanting to just enjoy the city by yourself.

"God the last time I was out looking at the city like this was with Nat." You say to yourself, walking down the street.

After a good thirty minutes of walking your phone starts ringing in your pocket.

"Hello?" You answer.

"Y/n where are you, it's been half an hour." Kate asks.

"I just went on a walk, I'll be back soon." You reply.

"It's getting late so hurry." Kate says.

"I'll get a cab then." You say.

"Okay bye." Kate says.

"Bye." You say, thinking you hung up the phone, but you didn't.

"Thank you." You say, getting in the cab.

Kate listens the conversation the driver and you are having.

"Yeah, I was just on a walk, but I got a call to head home." You answer the question the driver asks you.

"Who were you told to by?" The driver asks you.

"My girlfriend, she worries a lot." You say, as the cab driver stops in front of the building, you see Kate outside of the building with her phone to her ear.

"Thank you." You say, handing the driver the money.

You get out of the cab, shutting the door as it drives off. You walk up to Kate with your hands in your pockets because it's so cold.

"Wow it's cold ou-" You begin to talk, but she grabs you by the waist, pulling you into a kiss.

You pull away to take a breath.

"Why do I get the honor of kissing you?" You joke.

"Well according to you, we're dating now." She says.

She's standing in front of you, but reaches in your back pocket, grabbing your phone and showing you that you never hung up.

"Eavesdropping much?" You tease her.