You know who I get that from

You wake up, noticing your alone in bed again.

You hear Kate's voice in the living room, so you get up, and walk out of the room.

You walk into the living room, noticing Kate and your dad talking to eachother.

"Look who decided to wake up." Your dad teases.

"I went to bed at like four in the morning what did you expect." You say, annoyed.

He doesn't say anything, noticing you're still pissed at him.

"So Y/n, your dad's leaving for a mission in an hour." Kate asks, breaking the awkward silence between you and your dad.

"What mission." You ask, sitting next to her.

"Well, Kingpin is going to realize eventually that...you know he's not actually dead, and he has to get to him before he gets to us." Kate acknowledges.

"And do we know where he is?" You ask, looking between Kate and your dad.

"Sort of..." He responds.

"What does sort of mean?" You ask further.

"Well, I estimated that he'll find out I'm alive in about eight hours, after he finds out, he'll immediately head to the house, so I figured if I get back to Germany within the next few hours, I can stop him." Clint says, standing up.

"Well we should get going then." You say, standing up as well.

"No Y/n, you're not coming. This is way to dangerous for either of you." He says, looking at you and Kate.

"I let you go once, and I'm not making that mistake again." You argue back.

"I need to know that you and the rest of the family is safe at home." He responds.

"And they won't be truly safe until us three go to Germany and stop Kingpin and his men." You retaliate.

"Y/n, you and Kate are not going, end of story." He says, grabbing the bag he must have brought in with him last night.

"Clint..." Kate says, making him turn around.

"No Kate." He says, not letting her continue.

"You know Y/n and I can both hold our own, and I would give my life just to know that your family is safe." Kate says, stopping him from leaving.

He sighs. "If you go, you have to promise me one thing." He says, with his back facing you.

"Yes." You and Kate say and the same time.

"If at any point It's not looking good for me, I want both of you to go home. He'll only stop once he's dead, or once I am." He says, turning around.

"That's a hard deal to make." You reply.

"You're so stubborn." He says, shaking his head.

"You know who I get that from." You respond.