I want to be with you

(An hour after Kate got back you both decided to go on a stroll through the city, you put on some nicer clothes than what you were wearing before. And although Kate said you didn't need it, you decided to put on some makeup as well, just a bit of mascara and blush.)

It's already later in the day, you and Kate are sitting on the couch in silence.

She's reading a book and you're watching as she flips through the pages every so often.

"Are you alright?" Kate asks, noticing you're zoning out.

"Not really." You admit.

She closes her book, placing it on the coffee table and turning to her.

"Are you ready to talk about it?" She asks sincerely.

"I just can't believe that he's gone, I've lost so many people. It's like a never ending cycle." You say, running you hands through your hair.

"Y/n-"

"I know, there's so much more people that have bigger problems than I do, I just can't handle all of this." You say, burying your head into your hands.

"Just because other people are going through shit doesn't mean you can act as if what you're going through doesn't have any value." Kate moves your hands off of your face.

"I don't know what to do, I can't get ahold of my mom or any of my siblings, and I found out about my dad's death over the news." You say frustrated.

"We'll figure it out, you can call again, we can always fly back, you can even go back home by yourself if you want some alone time with your family." Kate says, cupping your face, your mascara from earlier runnin down your face slowly.

"I just want to be with you." You say, using your hand to rub your eyes, which is just making the mascara worse.

"Okay then we'll work this out together." Kate says, helping you off of the couch.

"What're we doing now?" You ask, as she drags you out of the room.

"We're going to wipe all this mascara off your face." Kate says, taking you to the bathroom and grabbing a makeup wipe.

"I look like a mess." You say, looking at the dried mascara that was running down your face.

"Don't start that, now sit on the counter." Kate says, gesturing for you to jump onto the counter.

You sit down as she tells you to.

She grabs the wipe, wiping your eyes and under your eyes carefully.

Kate throws the makeup wipe into the trash bin after she wipes all the mascara off of your face.

When she walks back to you, give her a kiss that she passionately returns.

She pulls you off the counter, pinning you back against it right after.

You move your lips down to the beginning of her jawline and onto her neck, causing her breath to hitch.

She moves her hands to the hem of your shirt, pulling it over your head.

While kissing her again you pull her to the bed, sitting down slowly as she sits with a knee on either side of your legs.