So you're with me everywhere I go

Kate doesn't want to push you to talk right now, so she drives the rest of the way there silently.

After parking in the reserved spot for your apartment, you and Kate get out, Kate grabs a bag of clothes from the trunk of the car for both of you.

You take the keys, unlocking the door to your new place. You thought you'd be excited to finally have a place of your own, with the person you love, but all you want to do is lay down.

You immediately walk to the only room in the house, closing the door behind you, and laying down on the bed.

(The nice thing about working with S.H.I.E.L.D was that they had the whole place already set up with furniture for you.)

Kate followed you into the apartment, setting the bags of clothes down on the couch, not wanting to bother you.

Kate sat down, thinking of what to do in this sort of situation.

Should she go in or leave you alone. When her father died all she wanted was to be left alone, just her, her mom, and her bow. But that was when she was just a child, what did you want? That was the true question.

"This is fucked up." Kate mumbles to herself on the couch, reading the small article saying Clint Barton was found dead in a abandoned building.

After a couple hours, Kate finally decides it's time to check on you.

She knocks on the door, not getting a response.

"Y/n..." She says, opening the door and peeking her head in.

You don't say anything, even though you're awake.

She walks over to the bed, laying on the other side, but facing you so you're face to face.

Kate doesn't say anything, she just looks at you, using her thumb to wipe the remaining tears off your cheek.

You close your eyes, finally letting yourself fall asleep.

Kate watches you slowly drift off to sleep.

After laying on the bed for a bit, debating what to do, she moves the hair out of your face, and gives you a quick kiss on the forehead before getting up and leaving the room.

She walks out of the apartment, grabbing the rest of the both of yours stuff from the car.

She brings in a few boxes and bags of things, most of them being clothes.

She grabs one box that happens to be heavier than the rest.

After setting it down she opens it and notices all the picture frames.

She smiles looking st the different pictures.

There's pictures of you and her, you and your dad or mom, her and lucky, her and Nate making Lego things together, her and Clint arguing about his branding issue.

She sets each one down, remembering the scenarios going with each one.

After hearing a door shut, she looks up and notices you walking from the bedroom.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up, I was just bringing our stuff in." Kate apologizes.

"It's okay." You say as you walk over to her and the picture frames infront of her.

"Remember this." You say, lifting up a Polaroid picture of you and her with a  Christmas hats on.

"Of course, that's my favorite picture of us." She says, smiling.

"Why?" You ask, looking at the picture.

"Because that was the first day we met, I'm glad Lila asked to take a picture of us." Kate says, taking the picture from the table and putting it in her wallet.

You look at her confused.

"So you're with me everywhere I go." She explains.

"Unless you forget your wallet." You joke.

"Good point."