Stay safe and don't be stupid

3 Months Later: Y/n, Laura, and Kate tried their hardest to locate what hospital Clint was at all those months ago, but the number that called Laura was untraceable, maybe it was just a game Kingpin was playing, or maybe Hydra was involved in this, they didn't know. Y/n eventually decided there was nothing she could do, she helped her mom with things around the house for a few months, she taught her siblings some self defense, she packed all her belongings in boxes, ready to finally leave the house she'd lived at for twenty two years of her life.

"You better be careful." Laura scolds you.

"I know mom." You say, moving your last box into the car you were able to get because of your new S.H.I.E.L.D position.

"And you need to call me everyday." She says.

"I promise I will." You say, walking back up the steps, to say bye to your siblings.

You knock on Cooper's door first, waking him up.

"Hey Coop, I'm leaving." You open the door, sitting on his bed.

"I thought you were going next week." He says, sitting up.

"I was, but I have a mission as soon as I get there, so I need to go now." You respond.

"Coop, you have to help mom with anything she needs, you're the man of the house right now, that means you have to be strong for mom, Lila, and Nate." You say, turning to him.

"I know." He responds.

"I love you Coop, take care of Mom okay." You say, hugging him.

"I forgot, I have something for you." You say handing him your pocket knife.

"The one dad gave you?" He says, confused, yet excited.

"It'll do more good to you, than sitting in a box at my new place." You say, watching him looking at the knife.

"Thank you." He says, hugging you.

"You're welcome." You say, standing up.

"I'll talk to you soon Coop." You say, leaving his room, and walking to Lila's.

You knock, making her look up from her book.

"You're leaving aren't you?" She says, closing her book.

"Wow, you get those spy skills from your auntie Nat." You say, walking to her and sitting next to her.

"I have something to give you before I go." You say, reaching into your pocket.

"During the blip, Nat and I wrote in this notebook everyday, we wrote about eachother, we wrote about our family, we wrote about how we were going to get our family back. I need you to keep this book safe for me." You say, handing Lila a small notebook with a leather cover.

"Wait, really." She practically jumps up.

You smile. "Yeah, the ones with N.R on them are the writings from Nat and the ones with my initials are from me and if you see any with C.B that's dad."

You watch her look at the first few pages.

"I want you to read just a few pages a day, just so you can look forward to something every day." You say, as she hugs you.

"Thank you." She says, still hugging you.

"Now that I'm leaving I need you to watch after your brothers, those goofballs need their sister to guide them." You say, after hugging her.

She nods her head.

"I'll call soon." You assure her, leaving her room and heading to Nate's.

You through the already opened room door to Nate's room.

"Whatcha doing bud?" You ask, sitting next to him on the floor.

"I'm making a lego plane." He says, grabbing legos from a box and putting them together.

"Can I tell you something while you're making your plane?" You ask him.

"Yeah." He responds, still building the plane.

"I'm going to go live in New York for a while, I'll call you and mama everyday, but I won't get to see you all the time." You say, looking at him putting together legos.

"Is Kate going with you?" He asks, looking up.

"Yeah Kate's coming with me, so guess what that means?" You say standing up.

"What?" He says, looking up at you.

"Come on, I have to show you something." You say, having him follow you.

You walk into what is now your old room, and open the closet.

"When your old enough, and mama let's you, you can use my bow." You say, showing him the good as new bow, that is hidden in the closet.

"It's mine?" He asks, looking at it.

"Yes, but you can't use it until mama says that it's okay." You say, looking at the bow that is just as tall as him.

"But that's your favorite bow." He responds.

"That's why I'm giving it to you, during my missions I won't use a bow that often so it's going to be yours, and Lila can teach you how to shoot arrows." You say, showing him the arrows with it.

"I have to go now, but I'll see you later bud." You say, hugging him tightly.

"I'm going to miss you." He says, reciprocating the hug.

"I'll miss you more." You say back.

"No I'll miss you more." He argues.

"No I will." You argue.

"No." He says.

"Yes." You respond, tickling him to the ground.

He squirms around on the floor, laughing loudly.

Kate waits for you downstairs.

"You two found an apartment already right?" Laura asks.

"Yeah, it's in a safe area and everything." Kate assures her.

"How big is the apartment?" Laura asks.

"I think it's about a thousand square feet." Kate answers.

"Two bedroom?" Laura asks.

"One bedroom." Kate corrects her.

"Oh, so you'll be sharing a room." Laura says, walking to the kitchen a pouring herself a cup if coffee.

"Yeah..." Kate says awkwardly.

Kate heard the sound of someone walking down the stairs and she turns to see if it was you.

"Hey." Kate says, turning to you.

"Hey, are you ready?" You ask her.

"If you are." She responds.

"You don't want to continue that conversation with my mom?" You tease.

She hits you in the shoulder.

"Mom, we're going to go now." You say, walking towards her.

She gives you both a hug.

"Stay safe and don't be stupid." She says, directing the last part towards you.

"Got it." You say, walking out the door, an shutting it behind the both of you.