There's nothing to feel sorry about

(A lot is going to happen in this chapter, of course sexual acts and that kind of stuff, but there will also be mentions of SA, so if either one of those is something you can't personally read about I recommend skipping this chapter)

"Are you sure?" You ask, knowing neither of you have done anything together.

"Yeah." She nods, assuring you.

You notice what shirt she's wearing. "Are you always going to wear my clothes?" You ask jokingly.

"Well if you want it back, you're gonna have to take it off me." Kate says, looking at you, still straddling your lap.

"If you say so." You respond, grabbing the hem of her shit and pulling it over her head revealing her black lace bra. She pushes you down, your back hitting the bed with a soft thud.

She kisses you starting at your lips, going down to your collar bone. You can feel your heartrate pick up in pace.

You turn her so that you're now on top.

"If you want me at any point to stop just say so." You assure her.

She nods.

You unbutton then unzip her jeans, pulling them down, and throwing them across the room next to her shirt.

You pull her black lace underwear down, looking at her for permission.

"Is this okay?" You ask.

She clears her throat. "Yes."

You move your hand back down. Softly putting in two fingers and curling them, hitting her g-spot. She instantly moans, but she quickly slaps her hand to her mouth, silencing herself embarrassed.

With your other hand you move hers away from her mouth.

"It's okay." You remind her.

You kiss her passionately, still curling your fingers gently but enough to still make her moan inside your mouth.

"Y/n-" She turns her head so she can get out a word.

You stop, making sure she's okay."Are you alright?" You ask, stopping your previous acts.

You notice the tears going down her cheek.

"Kate, what's wrong?" You immediately panic, thinking you did something wrong.

"I got flashbacks from something that happened to me years ago." She explains.

You confusingly look at her.

She briefly explains what happened to her years ago when she was taking her normal way home from school. (When she was sexually assaulted)

[Based from the comics btw, if you didn't know in the comics she takes her normal way walking home from school when she is raped]

"I thought it was all behind me, but that feeling never disappears, I wanted to do this for you, but I can't." She says, tears immediately pouring down her face.

"Don't feel like you ever have to do anything for me, and it's okay to feel this way" You say, comforting her without touching her any further.

She doesn't say anything, leaving you not knowing what to do.

"I'm going to be honest with you and say I don't know how to help, so can you tell me what I can do?" You ask genuinely.

"Can you grab my clothes?" She asks.

"Of course." You say, getting up from the bed and grabbing her shirt and pants from the floor.

You hand them to her. "Let me get you some pants to sleep in." You say, going to the dresser and grabbing her a pair of comfortable pants.

"Thank you." She says, taking them.

"I'm going to go clean up for bed in the bathroom." You say, leaving her to change.

You shut the door, brushing your teeth and washing face before going back into the room.

Her eyes are little puffy from crying.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes, hugging you as you sit down on your side of the bed.

"There's nothing to feel sorry about." You assure her as she rests her head on your shoulder.