Y/n what are you going to do?

"That's when I came running down and seen the man in the foor." You tell the police officer.

"Okay that'll be all." The officer says, grabbing her notepad and walking away.

"Officer, what'll happen to that girl now?" You ask, looking at the teen girl that reminds you of yourself from years ago.

"She's got no family, it was jus ther and her dad, she'll go into the foster care system." The officer answers, walking away.

You look at the poor girl on more time before turning back toward your apartment.

You walk up the curb, walking the the main building, this time using the elevator because of how tired you are from just chasing that man around.

The elevator dings, and you walk to the door of your place.

You open the door, walking back to bed. You notice Kate is laying down under the covers.

"That was a good shot that you took." You say, laying back down beside her, lifting the covers over yourself.

"What are you talking about?" She asks, turning on her side to face you.

"You used your bow and took down the guy from the balcony, the one I was chasing around for like five minutes." You recall.

"Y/n I have no clue what you're talking about, you told me to stay here so I did. I havent left this bed." Kate says sitting up.

"Well if that wasn't you on the balcony then who was it?" You ask, sitting up as well.

"There's only one was onto the balcony... through our apartment." Kate acknowledges, turning to you.

You slowly stand up, opening your nightstand drawer quickly, and grabbing two guns that you have stored in there.

"Y/n what are you going to do?" Kate asks, standing up as well.

"Someone was on that balcony and they could still be in our apartment." You say, placing the gun on the bed next to her.

You draw your gun towards the door.

"Keep it aimed at the door and be ready to shoot." You say, as you leave the room, walking through the hall.

You turn the hall sharply, clearing the main living room of any potential threats.

As you turn the next wall, the gun is twisted from your grip, you hear the gun tossed to the floor. You pull the vigilante out of the shadows of the room, and into the light from the moon outside of the window.

"Dad?"