Take this, I wont need it

You, Kate, and Maya leave the building, after receiving a text from your dad of his location.

You take the same way back towards the subway, getting on to head towards central park.

"Why are we going into the middle of central park?" Kate asks.

"Becasue that's where be said he was." You answer, sitting on the bench.

The whole ride Maya didn't make any communication, she sat still and observant.

The subway train stopped and the three of you got out, the both of them following after you.

You all enter the park, walking the almost one and a half miles.

The sun was a bit over the treeline once you got off the subway, but now it's almost halfway below the treeline.

"Y/n it's getting dark, why does he want us to meet him in the middle of the park, why couldn't he have come to us?" Kate asks.

"I don't know, he just said to meet him here." You answer unknowingly.

You check your phone and it says you're at his exact location.

"It says he's here." You sign, and say outloud.

You look around and see a bench facing away from you.

"I think that's him." You sign, and say, walking towards the man on the bench.

"Dad what are we doing in the middle of the park?" You ask as the three of you step infront of him.

"Y/n there are twenty men surrounding us, five aimed at each of us, it was a trap, they sent my location, knowing you'd come." He says, through his teeth.

"What do I do?" You ask.

"There's nothing you can do, they want one of two things." He informs you.

"Okay what is it, money?" You ask.

"No, they want me or you, they said they'll let Kate and Maya go, but they're taking one of us." He repeats what the man told him.

"Okay I'm going." You say, in response.

"Y/n I can't let you do that." He says, quietly.

"No you have to, you need to look out for mom and the kids." You say, angrily.

"I am looking of for them, and you are my kid, I have to do this." He says.

You grab your bow and a trick arrow, turning around and pointing it into the darkness of the future surrounding you.

"Show yourself!" You shout.

"Y/n you're only going to make them angrier." He says, not being able to stop you becasue they told him not to move a muscle.

There he is, the man who goes by the name of Kingpin.

He walks out of the scenery in front of you.

"Y/n Barton... you seem quite confident for a person with twenty guns aimed at them." He says, looking at you then Kate and Maya who are behind you.

"Well take it you've got terrible aims and you've probably trained this men, I think I have good chances." You respond.

"It is between you and your father, if you don't make a decision we'll take all four of you." He says, taking another step closer.

"Y/n Natasha sacrificed her life for me, it's my job to get the most out of the life she gave me, and this what I have to do." He says as you turn around looking at him.