The end

Narrator's POV 3 years later-

Y/n's phone rings multiple times, waking her and Kate up.

"Hello?" Y/n asks, sitting up and answering the phone.

"Y/n Barton." The other end says.

"Who am I speaking to?" Y/n asks, Kate looks at her confused.

"Fury... Nick Fury." The man on the other end answers.

Y/n sits up. "And why do I have the honor of talking to you Fury?" Y/n asks, looking towards Kate.

"Because of your father's recent retirement, I need some help in the archery department for some missions." Fury explains.

"Hm, you know I'm on my honeymoon right?" Y/n asks.

"I did in fact know that agent, but I've got a task that would really intrigue you and Agent Bishop." Fury continues.

"When and where shall we meet?" Y/n asks.

"Tomorrow twelve p.m. sharp, S.H.I.E.L.D base. I've got a team set up for you already."

"Got it, I'll see you then." Y/n responds.

"See you then." Fury hangs up on the other end.

Y/n sets her phone down. "I'm sorry we've got to end our honeymoon early, but you'll be happy to know we've got a mission." Y/n says, turning to Kate.

"And I overheard we have a team?" Kate asks.

"Yes, you might finally get to meet some old friends of mine." Y/n adds.

"Well if we want to make it back to the states we should start packing now and book a flight." Kate acknowledges.

"Good idea."