He's dead

Y/n's POV-

"I'll be right there, let me make sure there's no one else hiding around." I say, giving her a quick kiss before she walks to the steps up to the roof.

Kate's POV-

Must've been perfect timing because as soon as I open the door Clint comes flying in the air towards ms, he hits the door and falls to the floor of the roof with a thud.

He groans in pain. "Get out of here." He says, pushing himself up and taking another shot with his bow. Kingpin catches the arrow that would've pierced him in the head if he didn't stop it.

"No, I've got a plan, get him to go back downstairs." I say, covering him and taking a few shots with my bow. He must have a vest on because it's like none of them are doing any harm to him.

I grab him by the arm, dragging him back down the steps, locking the door, just to create a small obstacle.

As we rush down the steps I hear the door bust off the hinges.

"Oh he's pissed." I say under my breath.

Clint limps over to the corner, hiding behind some crates.

"Kate, you and Y/n take one of the cars back to the city, get tickets back to New York." He says, handing me the keys that he must've taken from someones pockets.

"I let you go once, I'm not doing that again." I respond.

"Fine, you and Y/n go back to the city and get some help." He says, dangling the keys in front of me.

"You think the police will be much help in this situation." I frantically whisper.

"More help than just the three of us." He quickly whispers back.

A single gun shot goes off around us.

"What the fuck was that?" Kate asks after she practically jumped up.

Y/n's POV-

As I check the back of the building I see one of Kingpins men crouching behind a wooden crate.

I go to shoot him, but my magazine is empty.

"Fuck!" I hit the gun a few times as if it's going to change anything.

He struggles to pull out his gun. He seems young, way too young to be doing this sort of shit.

"Come on don't do this." I say, dropping my gun and putting both of my hands in the air.

He closes his eyes tightly, taking a single shot.

He doesn't hold the gun correctly so the bullet doesn't go straight, but down.

I look at my leg, the hole in my leg quickly noticable.

I see the blood gushing down my leg.

"I'm sorry, he'd kill me if I didn't." The guy says, getting up and leaving from the spot he was hiding.

"Son of a bitch." I mumble to myself, falling to the ground in pain. The dirt coating my hands as their covered in blood. I open one of the wooden crates, seeing some sort of canvas material. I bunch it up, placing it over the wound.

"Come on Kate." I say, knowing the most likely heard the single shot.

Kate's POV-

We hear another rythym of gunshots, then a loud thouslding rythym following it.

The thun suddenly comes to a stop, but we watch as the large man lands at the bottom of the staircase.

I automatically jumps up frightened.

I stand up, looking at the man that has multiple shots to the face. I instinctively gag at the sight, his whole face is just gone.

"Oh my god." I gag again.

A smaller set of footsteps comes from the stairs.

"Yelena?" Clint says, using the crates to pull himself up.

She steps over the mans body at the bottom of the staircase. "I come to Germany for a vacation and then my taxi gets hit and a boy comes running out of the other car claiming some battle was happening." She waves her hands around dramatically.

"You did a lot of damage to him." I say, avoiding the chance of seeing him again.

"He's dead." She stops to clear her throat. "That's what you wanted right?"

Narrators POV-

Kats clears her throat as she sees the blood slowly puddling closer to her.

"Thank you." Clint says, sighing with relief.

"Is Y/n in New York still?" Yelena asks.

"Oh my god, Y/n!" Kate says, hopping over the puddle of blood and running towards the exit door.