I don't even have my license

"Okay fine, pack some stuff, we're leaving now." He says, grabbing his bag and walking out the door

*Time skip of 6 hours, Y/n, Kate, and Clint are in Germany waiting for Kingpin at his private flying base*

Y/N'S POV-

"So you think he's going to just drive up any moment now?" I ask, looking at my dad.

"This is his private airport, he's bound to come at some time." He responds, and exactly as he says it a black SUV pulls up.

Kate, dad, and I wait behind the many smaller private planes.

I place my hand on my holster, ready to grab my gun at any second.

I turn to my dad, who has his bow already pointing at the large garage door.

The large door slowly goes up and up until I see the man, walking slowly, not noticing the three people waiting to take their shot.

On cue, Kate, my dad, and I jump out from behind the planes, aiming our weapons at him.

"Oh Clint Barton, and his two side kicks." He says, clearly trying to make us annoyed.

"My mom hired you to kill Clint, you know my name." Kate responds.

"Jessica?" He says, walking up closer.

Kate shoots an arrow, hitting his left shoulder. He pulls it out with his right hand.

"Wrong, okay... Erica?" He says again.

This time Kate hits his other arm, but he pulls the arrow out too.

"I'll get it soon enough." He says annoyingly.

"Slowly reach in your pockets and empty them." I say sternly.

He puts both arms down slowly, reaching in his pockets, he drops a wad of cash, a card, then he makes a run behind one of his planes.

I take a few shots, hitting the wing of the plane.

As the shots ring out many men come from other SUVs, taking cover and shooting back towards us.

"I got the big guy, you two take care of his minions." My dad says before running off.

I look at Kate. "I got left, your get right." I say, grabbing my other gun with my other hand, using both at the same time.

Kate takes a few shots, hitting the men in the chest, causing them to drop to the ground loudly.

I take a few shots, not to kill, but to cause them maximum pain.

I hear a loud thud on the roof, and a set of footsteps.

"That can't be my dad and Kingpin." I say to Kate while reloading my gun.

I look to the roof, seeing a guy crawling on the roof.

"Who the fuck is that?" I shout to Kate.

The boy drops to the ground with a weird pose.

"And why is he wearing a latex suit?" Kate asks looking at him.

"Hey I'm Peter P-" He's cute off when a man punches him in the stomach and he falls to the ground.

"I'll check on the boy." Kate says, running around the other side of the plane, I continue shooting back at the men.

Kate's POV-

I run the the boy, punching the man standing above him, knocking him out cold.

"Hey are you alright?" I ask, helping him up.

"Yes, that just hurt a little." He says, groaning in pain still.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I got in some stuff in the States, and I came here to start new, I was just taking a walk and I seen a whole bunch of black SUVs driving, so I followed them here and boom." He explains ratherly quickly.

I reach in the mans pockets that's on the floor. "Take these keys and drive back home, keep the car."

"But I can help." He insists.

"All I ask of you is go home and ice those broken ribs you probably have." I say, putting the keys in the palm of his hand.

"I don't even have my license." He responds.

"Seatbelt goes on, start car, foot on gas, use the wheel. That's it, now go! I shout, shooting my bow and hitting the man standing behind him.

"Okay got it!" He says, running towards the car, struggling to unlock it.

I shake my head and run back to Y/n.

Y/n's POV-

I look and see Kate running back to me.

"How'd that go?" I ask, shooting the last man I see.

"I gave him some keys and told him to go." Kate responds.

"Okay, we should go find my dad." I advise.

"Good idea." She agrees, following me around to the stairs.