Okay then, what now?

After a few other stops to get gas, you finally arrive in the city. Although some people may love the city, after just being here with your siblings and dad you were quite tired of New York.

"Dad, where exactly are we going?" You ask, still driving.

"Kate's aunts apartment." He answers tiredly.

"You say that as if I know where her aunt lives." You respond, annoyed and tired. Driving for eight hours is no joke, you now realize.

"Here's the directions." Kate says, showing you the directions on her phone.

"Thanks." You say, grabbing the phone and looking while waiting in traffic.

"So what exactly is our plan?" Kate asks.

"We'll rest once we get there, tonight..." Clint says, explaining the plan into further detail, everything he says sounds so boring, like why have this large plan when you could just set the foundation of it and randomly do everything else?

You finally find a parking spot, you get out and tamper with the meter so it doesn't charge you anything, it'snot like your couldn't afford it, but why pay when you could break a law and not pay.

You follow Kate into the building which your dad seems to have memorized by now.

She picks the lock. "I'll have to teach you how to do that quicker." You say, as she opens the door finally.

Your dad instantly walks in and goes to one of the guest rooms he stayed in when him and Kate were here before.

"God he hates me know." Kate says, locking the door, and shutting it, behind the both of you. "And I just got him to like me too." She says sitting on the couch.

"He doesn't hate you." You try to assure her, walking over to the couch as well.

"Fine, he dislikes me a lot." She replies with, leaning back, relaxing.

You shake your head at her comment, and sit next to her on the couch. You place your hand on her leg.

"I promise he doesn't hate you, he just doesn't like the fact I'm an adult now, and I can make my own choices, and I think he's just shocked because the first person he's ever caught me with is a girl." You admit.

"Well I'm honored." Kate says, trying to lighten up the mood.

You lay down, resting your head on her lap. She runs her hand through your hair.

"Y/n I like you a lot, but if I'm going to cause all this stuff between you and your dad, I'll step back." She offers. "I know your family means the absolute most to you."

You sit up. "If he's going to be this closed minded, then I'd rather have you than him. I love him of course, he's my dad but if he's not going to support who I care about, than why would I want to be around him." You say, looking at her.

"Okay then, what now?" She asks, closing her eyes tiredly.