Uh oh...

You and Kate follow your dad down the stairs, and into a cab, carrying all of your gear.

"So we're trying to persuade Maya, a women who hates you, to let us help her?" You ask, looking at your dad, who is sitting between you and Kate.

"Yes Y/n, unless you've got a better plan. He says, looking down at his phone, texting someone.

He takes out his hearing aid.

You look towards Kate, who is also texting. You sit up a little and see that she's texting Yelena.

The cab comes to a stop, you look out the window and see that you're not even there yet.

"Hey, why'd you stop?" You ask the cab driver.

He screams and opens the car door, running away from the way you were heading.

"What the hell?" You look out the window and see a group of the tracksuit men walking towards your cab with guns aimed at you.

"Fuck." You poke your dad multiple times, grabbing your box and arrows.

He looks out the window and sees them as well.

"Get down!" He shouts, jumping into the front seat, reversing, and closing the door.

Multiple bullets pierce through the windshield, a few come through the side of your window, causing the glass to shatter all over you.

You punch the window out, leaving an opening for you to aim your trick arrow.

You stick your head out of the window, and with your entire upper body out of the car, you shoot the trick arrow.

You watch as the arrow hits the one dude, causing nothing to happen.

"That was one of the dangerous ones!?" You shout, speaking too soon, because the guy explodes, causing the closest people around him to get thrown far into he air.

"Nevermind." You say, grabbing another arrow.

You look at Kate, who is following what you're doing. The men jump in a few cars, driving after you.

She shoots the arrow, following it with her eyes.

It sticks to the window, you wait for something to happen.

"Was that the suction cup one again?" She asks.

"That bag has the not as dangerous ones, use the other ones." Clint says calmly, even though they're being chased down the busy streets of New York.

You look in the distance infront of you, and you see a load of cars turning around the corner.

You stick your body out the window aiming for the cars infront of you.

You shoot out the arrow of the front car, causing it to spin out and hit the other cars.

"Ha!" You laugh, watching them loose control.

You watch as the cars spin and hit the base of a billboard sign.

"Uh oh..." You say, watching the billboard slowly tilt infront of you.

You close your eyes, waiting for the impact.

You look behind you, expecting to see the billboard.

You look to Kate, who is holding the billboard in her hands.

"Pym arrow." She says, tossing the billboard to you.