Am I allowed to go now?

The kiss quickly escalates as you push her towards the couch, the back of her legs hit the edge of the couch, She sits down, with you straddling her lap, a knee on each side of her thighs.

You kiss down her neck.

"Y/n-" She heavily breathes as she says your name.

"Your dad will be home soon." She says, as you stop.

You get off of her, and sit beside her.

"You're no fun." You say, next to her.

"You sound like a kid." She says, turning her head towards you.

"You act like one." You pout.

"As far as I'm seeing, you're the one acting like a kid, just because I don't want to fuck you on your families couch." She says, turning to you.

You look at her shocked.

"What's that look for?" She asks.

"I just didn't know Kate Bishop used the kind if language." You say, raising you eyebrows.

"What, I can't say I don't want to fuck you." She says, tilting her head.

"No you can, it's a lie though." You mumble the last part to yourself.

"What did you say?" She asks, as you stand up.

"Hm?" You act oblivious. You say, starting to walk away.

She pulls your arm back, forcing you to her.

"I asked what you said." She says, standing up.

"And I said nothing." You say, trying to walk away.

You stand, inches away from eachother.

"Am I allowed to go now?" You ask.

"I never said you couldn't." She responds.

You hold your arm up, showing her, her hand held onto it.

"This says otherwise." You argue.

"Are you actually mad that I said I didn't want to you know..." She asks.

"I mean it was a little unnecessary, but I'm not crying over it." You respond.

"Okay to tell the truth, I've just never done anything with another girl, and I just... I don't know." She admits.

"That's alright, and if we ever do you know, that... I will make sure you're as comfortable as possible." You assure her.

"I keep saying to myself that you couldn't get any better, but you keep proving me wrong." She says, letting go of your arm.

"God how do you have such a strong grip?" You say, shaking your arm. Making her laugh.