Chapter 89: Addition: How You Ask Him Out

Day 7 of 12

Harry:
You had had enough of other girls asking Harry out or smuggling him love potions or both. You didn't want anyone stealing your man, and you especially didn't want him falling under the spell of a love potion. That's when you decided to make a move after potions, the class the brought you together but that you both also kind of hated it because of Snape and his attitude. 

"I'm glad that's over!" Harry sighed. 

"Me too!" You agreed. 

"I think we could use a snack. What do you say?" 

"Definitely! Let's go!"

"Great! I'm striving!" 

"Actually, can I ask you something first?" 

"Sure. What's on your mind?" 

"I was wondering if you'd want to go out sometime. I've liked you for a while. So what do you think?"

"Yes! I've liked you too! I was honestly scared to ask you out," Harry chuckled. 

"I'm glad I asked then!" You smiled.

Ron:
Ron and you had been friends for a long time. Too long. You were ready to ask the bloody idiot out since he too occupied with Tri-Wizard Cup and Beauxbatons girls like Fleur Delacour. As far as you were concerned, Ron had tried, failed, and made a fool of himself when asking out Fleur. Hopefully, you wouldn't suffer the same fate when you asked him out. Catching him alone after dinner one night, you decided to make your move. 

"Hey Ron! How was your day?" You asked. 

"Hey Y/n. It was alright. I somehow lost my Transfiguration homework, missed half of Herbology, and potions was a mess as per usual. But, you don't want to hear more about that. How was your day?" Ron sulked. 

"Good. I always want to hear about it. You know you can tell me anything, right?" 

"Of course. You just seemed so happy and I didn't want to take that away from you." 

"That's so sweet of you!" 

"Thanks. I try to be sweet for you." 

"Really?" 

"Really."

"Well then I've got a question for you: Wanna go out sometime?" 

"You mean it? I'd loved to! I never thought you liked me. I thought you liked Harry." 

"I'll leave Harry for someone else. Maybe Ginny?" 

Ron chuckled. "Maybe not." 

Fred:
So Fred and you had been friends for quite some time. However, you had started to catch feelings for him. Knowing Fred, he also started to catch feelings for you. However, both of you worried that the other didn't like you and that you would break apart your friendship. Anyway, that's when things got weird. You both started flirting with each other, practically acted like you were dating each other, and even fought like an old-married-couple. While everyone else around you had figured out a long time ago that you both liked each other, neither of you did. Anyway, you had had enough of all of the confusing signals and possible flirting, so you decided to a move. 

"Fred?" You asked, getting his attention at dinner one night.

"Yes?" Fred answered. 

"What do you think about me?" 

"What kind of question is that?"

"I just wanted to know."

"Alright, alright. I think you're very funny, almost as funny as George. You're intelligent, clever, caring, sweet, and beautiful. Is that what you wanted?"