Chapter 2: How You Meet

How you meet:
    Harry: You and Harry met when you had to work on a potion together in potion class with Professor Snape. You both hated Snape and potions so much but, actually enjoyed the assignment because you got to work with each other.
    Ron: You and Ron meet in the train station of King Crossing. You accidentally went into in to the wrong wall and dropped your owl and its cage. Your owl go lose and was fluttering toward the muggle conductor. But, just before it could get to him, Ron caught her and return her to you. You admired his courage even though when he came to give you the owl, his face the color of his hair.
    Fred: You and Fred also met by a school assignment of Divination. You both hated the star charts you had to fill in and postponed it to the last minute, seriously the last minute. You and Fred were walking up the staircase while doing your homework. You both were just filling in random stars and planets. It was hilarious. Even though you got caught and got detention from Snape, Fred always stayed positive and brighten your horrible day. He did this because he felt bad that a pretty girl like you got in trouble because of him.
    George: You and George met by him and Fred pranking you by pouring a bucket of green potion on you. While Fred laughed his head off, George helped you by wiping your beautiful eyes and chuckling slightly. He loved you from first sight and wanted you to be his forever.
    Neville: ( You both are 6) You and Neville met by accident. He was seeing his parents at St. Margo's while you were seeing your dying grandma. You had got lost because you ran ahead and went into the mentally disabled section by accident. You then saw a small boy with dark hair sitting outside a room with a door closed. He was crying. You went over him and tried to calm him down. You did as he told you that it was his first time seeing his parents even though he had been here many times before. He then asked you why you were here. You explained to him about your grandma and he helped you find your parents. You would never forget his kindness. At the sorting ceremony, you both got into Gryffindor and reconnected. It was good to met the boy who showed you such kindness.
    Draco: You met Draco when you got lost in Dagon Ally. He was coming from Olivanders while you were coming out of the book store with your nose in a book. You both bumped into each and your book went flying. Draco surprisingly caught the book with his right hand and apologized. He must have thought you were something special because his cheeks became light pink as he returned your book.
    Oliver: You and Oliver met during your and his first Gryffindor game. You both were in the audience and cheering your souls out. He look over at you a instantly fell in love with your smile and energy. He wanted to make you smile every time he saw you and you felt the same way.