Chapter 28: When You "Steal" His Things

When You "Steal" His Things
Harry:
So Harry's invisibility cloak was your favorite thing to "steal." You loved being able to be to be invisible and loved to play little tricks on him. So when Harry knew his cloak was missing, he immediately went to find you. With a little help from the Marauders map, Harry would find you in a heartbeat. He would wrap his arms around you and pull off the cloak. You would smile at him and share a kiss before you two would walk back hand in hand to the Gryffindor common room.
Ron:
Every Christmas Ron would get a sweater from his mum. Although he hated to wear them, he loved it when you would "steal" and where them. He would never admit it but, he thought you look so adorable and cute. You would catch him staring at you and smile back at him while he would kiss your forehead and wrap his arms around you.
Fred:
Fred had this adorable neon yellow hoody that you loved to wear. It was huge on you but, you didn't care.  And the best thing was that Fred loved you even more when you wore it. One day, when you and the yellow hoodie were missing, Fred found you after on four minutes! Eventually, Fred gave you your own hoodie that matched his perfectly.
George:
      You stole... wait for it... his hair color! You had always loved his ginger locks and thought the color would look great on you. You, being the skilled metamorphmagus that you are, usually only changed your eye color when you were angry, just to show some more emotion. When George saw you, he was stunned, amazed, and in love with your new hair color. You two, therefore, became better known as the "ginger couple."
Neville:
    You loved to steal his Herbology Notes. You had ended up not taking Herbology after your fifth year as you wanted to become a Potion teacher or a Wandmaker once you grew up. Anyway, Neville had taken a excelled course with Professor Sprout. She knew that she would eventually want to retire so, she made a point to drill it into Neville's head that she wanted him to take her spot as the Herbology teacher. So, you loved to see his hurried cursive tell everything that was mention in class and more. With drawings and words, you came to regret your decision to not take Herbology. You had actually asked Professor Sprout to take the final exam to take her class next year. She asked why and you confess everything, even the stealing of the notes. She just smiled at you and in your seventh year, you took Herbology, much to Neville's surprise. But, it was all because of him.
Draco:
You loved to wear his Slytherin scarf as you were a Gryffindor. Weird as it, you didn't care and neither did Draco. He would even wear your Gryffindor scarf, which went against all of the stereotypes, but he thought that you looked so cute and you thought he looked so handsome. It was perfect in your eyes to make peace with your different houses. You felt that if the two of you could, anyone else who wanted to wouldn't be afraid to do so. Well, that's what you hoped at least.
Oliver:
    You loved to wear his Quidditch uniform. Anytime after a game he would drop it over your shoulders. You would wear it like it was the most precious thing ever. It smelled just like him which only added to how much you loved to wear it. Oliver loved that you like to support the team but, especially him. And he didn't mind if you didn't mind to wear his sweaty jersey. He had always be a little possessive but, that's only because lots of boys continued to flirt with you even after you had made it known that you two were together. So, on that note, everyone would know that you were Oliver's girl and that he was yours.

Hello! I am so sorry for not updating since March. School was taking up most of my time with final exams. But, summer is here and updates will go back to normal.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR -80k- VIEWS.
To celebrate, I want to ask my readers if they have any preference for a special chapter. It can be a love triangle with the reader, just a regular preference,  or a diary entry idea. I just want my readers happy so if you have an idea, please let me know. Thanks once again! Bye!