Chapter 84: Song preference XIII

Song preference XIII: Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! by Frank Sinatra
Day 2 of 12

Harry: The fire is slowly dying / And, my dear, we're still goodbyin' / As long as you love me so
Picture this: a decorated living room. There's a tree in the corner. Its lights sparkle in the darkness. Its ornaments shine. Its branches and bark fill the room with a pleasant smell. Next to the tree is a fireplace. Its beautiful wooden mantle is full of stuffed stockings. Santa has been more than kind to this house. Underneath the stockings, a small fire shines brightly. Sitting in front of the fire, a couple sits, holding each other close.

"What did you put in this hot cocoa 'cause it's the best I've ever had!" Harry smiles.

"You know just the usual: milk, cocoa powder, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and a bit of cinnamon." Y/n states as you take a sip from the steaming cup.

Harry wraps his arm around you. "Have I told you you look ravishing tonight?"

You blush. "Many times, Harry, many times."

"As long as you know."

"And as long as you love me so."

"Always, Y/n."

"Happy Christmas Harry."

Harry kisses you "Happy Christmas Y/n."

Ron: It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I brought some corn for popping
Like every year, Ron and you spent Christmas at the Burrow. It was always the best way to spend Christmas. Mr. Weasley always did an amazing job decorating the outside of the house. Everyone came over. And Mrs. Weasley made the most delicious food you had ever tasted. Like every year, you and Ron had come early to help cook and had stayed late to help clean up. Even with the help of magic, it still took you guys an hour and a half to clean up.

After you had finished clean the dishes, you and Ron apparated home. Since you and Ron weren't tired yet, you decided to watch a Christmas movie. After hurriedly getting dressed in your pjs, you put on White Christmas. Ron put his arms around you as you rested your head on his chest and pulled a blanket over the two of you. About five minutes later, Ron excused himself and got up. You were a little disappointed to lose your pillow, but Ron shortly returned with some freshly popped popcorn and eggnog. Settling back into his arms, you enjoyed the movie, the popcorn and the company.

At the end of the movie, Ron also gave you a kiss. "Merry Christmas Y/n!"

You laughed. "We're English, Ron not American."

He chuckled. "I know that, but the movie..."

You kisses him. "Merry Christmas Ron!"

Fred: When we finally kiss goodnight
How I'll hate going out in the storm
Fred and you had had the most amazing time at the Burrow. Mrs. Weasley had really outdone herself this year with the cooking. Mr. Weasley had decorated everything so nicely, including their beautiful Christmas tree. And of course, it was nice to see everyone at one place, at one time. Deciding to apparate to Diagon Alley afterwards, you and Fred walked through the streets enjoying the decorations and watching people finish their very last minute shopping. Walking towards Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, you two smiled and turned to each other. Fred wrapped you in his arms and kissed you. Then apparated the two of you home.

At home, both you and Fred changed into you pjs and gathered around the fire. You made some delicious hot cocoa and poured it into some festive Santa Claus mugs. Giving Fred a cup, you sat down beside him and wrapped a blanket around both him and you. Enjoying each other's company and the wonderful hot cocoa, you fell asleep. It only took Fred a few moments to wrap you up in the blanket and carry you upstairs. Laying you in bed, he climbed in next to you and gave you a goodnight kiss.