Chapter 25: A Christmas Kiss

This chapter is dedicated to Yellowlemon123 for the amazing ideas she left in the comments.
A Christmas Kiss
Harry:  (Harry POV)
    I see Y/n wrapped in a fussy Christmas sweater. She looks so cute as she hangs ornament after ornament. It's our first Christmas together after the Battle of Hogwarts. And because I don't have any family to spend it with, she invited me over and the first thing we did was decorate tree. Next is Christmas cookies. I can't wait to ice them! Y/n's parents are so kind to let me stay with them. They're also wizards so, magic is always in the air. Once Y/n and I have finished decorating the tree, we decide to make chocolate chunk cookies and sugar cookies. I try to steal chocolate chunks which alas doesn't work. Y/n is quick to put some flour in my hair. Soon, we are in a full out battle. Using cookie sheets as shields and chocolate and flour as weapons. Laughter fills the air until we are forced to end the fun and clean up from our mess. Y/n's mom made the most wonderful Christmas dinner and we all devour every speck of food. Y/n's brothers really eat a lot. Suddenly, one of them holds mistletoe over our heads. Y/n smiles at me as we share a Christmas  kiss and I'll tell you it was the best one yet.  
Ron: (Ron POV)
I can hear laughter ring from Y/n and myself. Soon we have everyone, Fred, George, Harry, Hermione, and Ginny, laughing. We are currently outside having a snowball fight. It's boys against girls and to be honest, those girls can really through a snowball. Anyway, the fight continues until we call a draw and head inside because we're freezing and it's time for dinner. My mum always makes the best deserts and I can't wait for the chocolate turtles, apple pie, and candy canes. Once dinner is over, Y/n and I steal some deserts and blanket and silently go to the attic. Once in the attic Y/n hangs some fairy lights and we talk about what we love about Christmas. I personally would say the food and Y/n. She looks so cute in the sweater my mum made which is pretty hard to do. Anyway, we're about to kiss until a bowl full of eggnog rains over our heads. We yell, simultaneously," Fred! George! I'm going to kill you!"
      They tease," Awe, little Ronakins and little Y/n sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love..."
       I interrupt them with," Hold on a second fellas. We got something for you."
        A very stench out yes rings in my ears as they come to the attic stairs and Y/n pours our hot chocolate on them. To just see their faces is priceless. I feel a small peck on my cheek as
Y/n points upward. I guess they won't get the last laugh. I pull her close and our lips click close just as a whole bucket of ice cold water comes raining down on us. Y/n smirks at me as we run after them, knowing that they will and we will never change.
Fred: (Fred POV)
      Y/n was totally in to pranking to whole family especially Ron. We set up multiple traps and were just waiting for them to spring to life. Suddenly we hear someone shout our names and we're off.  Between hiding and pranking with George there really isn't much alone time with Y/n. As soon as things calm down and everyone else is asleep, Y/n and I  sneak back down stairs and sit around the fire while sipping hot chocolate, wrapped in a
blanket. Cuddling, we learn something about each other and tease each other, too. The learning stops as I see a smiling George holding mistletoe over our heads. Great way to force us into a kiss. He even has his camera ready. Y/n looks at me then at my twin before she grabs me shirt, pulls me close and kisses me square on the lips. We both melt into the kiss but, the moment is soon over when Y/n realizes that George got it all in tape. She immediately gets up and starts chasing him. Y/n brings a smile on to my lips as she grabs my hand and we all end up running after each other. It was really fun and it made my Christmas.
George: (George POV)
       Y/n, Fred, and I are playing pranks on each and every person. But, our favorite specimen is my older brother, Percy. He's to serious so, Y/n thought we should cheer him up. It was perfectly planned... and it almost worked. All Percy had to do was trip the rope but, he stepped over it and my Mum tripped it instead. We ran for it but, she grabbed our collars and forced us into the most ugliest Christmas sweaters ever. Altogether, Y/n is rocking it, this is the worst thing that has ever happened. Anyway, she lets us go and we scurry away but, the fun isn't over quite yet. I asked Fred to help me with something special for Y/n. Once we escape, Fred and I go to our room and we make ourselves even more identical. We put on the same pants, shirt, sweater and even underwear. We comb our hair the same way and I even add a freckle to my nose since Fred has one more than me. We stand under the mistletoe just waiting for Y/n to come in. When she does, we smile mischievously. She walks over to us and us about to leave. But, before she can, we each grab an arm and point upward. Then we say simultaneously," Won't you share a Christmas kiss with your boyfriend?"
       She looks at us, not wanting to kiss the wrong twin. She questions," Do I have to distinguish between the two of you or are you going to tell me which one's Fred and which one's George?" 
       We again reply with," Nope. And you won't want to kiss the wrong twin would you?"
       She inches closer to each of us and tickles Fred behind his left ear. Oh Godric, Y/n knows that I'm really ticklish behind my left ear. When Fred doesn't laugh, she plants her lips onto mine and we share our first Christmas kiss.
Neville: (Neville POV)
    I invited Y/n over for Christmas. My Gran couldn't wait to meet her. Anyway, we take the Hogwarts express and at platform 9 and 3/4 we see my Gran. She's kind of intimidating at first but, once you get to know her, she's as sweet as a peach. She smiles at us and says," It's a pleasure to meet you Y/n."
     " You as well," replies Y/n.
      We walk silently to my house where, a huge wreath hangs on the door. Inside, it is even more festive. Every inch is decorated except for the tree. Gran smiles as she points to all of the ornaments. Y/n and I run over to the ornaments, dazzled by all of the brilliant colors. We steadily begin to hang all of the ornaments. Once we finished, we sit by the fire sipping hot chocolate. Suddenly, mistletoe hangs over our heads. I look behind me to see my Gran holding out her wand. Y/n and I smile at each other before Y/n locks lips with me. I melt into the kiss and it was the best kiss I've every had.
Draco: (Draco POV)
       I hear Y/n running into my room and while she shakes me awake, she's yelling excitedly," Common Draco. Wake up! It's Christmas Morning."
         I pretend to still be asleep causing Y/n to inch closer to me. When she is finally close enough, I stand up and pick her up bridal style. I run down the stairs with Y/n still in my arms and see her little sister already digging and opening present after present. Y/n's smiling so brightly. I stare into her eyes until someone holds mistletoe over our heads. I turn around to see Y/n's sister and her grandmother standing behind us. I smirk at Y/n before I pull her close and kiss her rosy red lips. We part as we here giggling in the background. Y/n just sits there smiling. How did I get to be so lucky?
Oliver: (Oliver POV )
       Y/n and I are the craziest people on earth. On Christmas Eve, there's a match between our favorite team and it's biggest rival. So, for our gifts to each other, we both got the other a ticket. We walk hand in hand in and out the stadium. Smiles are on our faces as our team won. We apparate to my house. And as soon as we walk into the door, my younger brothers coming towards us. My one older brother ruffles my hair and pokes me teasingly. Once they have let me in and they see Y/n, their shouting for joy. Why you may ask? Well, Oliver brought home Y/n again and  she's the best. Let's just say that Y/n made a really good impression on my family. We all sit down for dinner and are met with the biggest and best dinner ever. My mom's really the best. Anyway, my favorite Christmas tradition is playing who's Santa. We basically sit down and play a game that's a mix of truth or dare, charades, and monopoly. Crazy, right? But, it's tons of fun. Anyway, when it's my turn to go my card says,"Kiss the person with the closest birthday to yours."
      I look around and realize that Y/n and I have the same birthday. Everyone else realizes this and pulls mistletoe out from nowhere. They hold it over our heads as we share the perfect Christmas kiss.

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and are having some fun during this holiday season. As always there will be another chapter really soon. Merry Christmas!