Chpater 63: Mistletoe

Mistletoe
Harry:
     You and Harry were in the honeymoon stage of your relationship. You loved sharing sweet kisses, spending hours upon hours with each other, and hopelessly staring into each other's eyes. Of course, it was still early, but you felt like nothing else in the world mattered except each other. Even the looming threat of Voldemort didn't seem as prevalent. While that might not seem as a good thing, one must continue to live, love, and lose during the hardest times. To do so is only human. Anyway, Harry and you were spending Christmas at 12 Grimmauld Place with the Weasleys, Sirius, and many other friends. Sirius had seen how attached the two of you were. He had noticed how the two of said goodnight to each other in your room's doorframe every night. Thus, he hid a spring of mistletoe in your doorframe. That night, when Harry came to wish you good night, you both noticed the mistletoe. As your friends urged the two of you to kiss, Harry and you shared a passionate good night kiss.
Ron:
    Mrs. Weasley sure knows how to decorate for the Holidays. Her Santa Claus collection revivals your grandmother's. They pop up everywhere holding little presents for you. It's honestly one the funniest traditions that the Weasleys have! Anyway, Mrs. Weasley has been basically planning her sons weddings since they were old enough to talk—and had enough of that Gryffindor courage to talk to girls. She loved seeing her sons find love like how she had, and she desperately wanted them to never experience heartache. She also is a mother, and her main job is to embarrass her children. She had noticed how you and Ron sat next to each other at every meal. She knew that you two were holding hands underneath the table, and she knew about the silent, quick kisses you two shared. To get everyone up to date with your relationship, she strung a spring of mistletoe above your two chairs before dinner one night. Neither of you noticed it until Fred and George pointed it out when they teased the two of you to kiss. Ron loved your kisses, so he only hesitated for a minute before giving you and short, sweet kiss.
Fred:
    George had had enough! He knew that Fred nor you would ever have the courage to kiss each other. He took matters into his own hands to fix this little problem. After all, kisses are one of the best parts of a relationship. George created enchanted mistletoe that follows its assigned person until it meets its other half and the two people kiss. So, when Fred and you woke up the next morning, both of you immediately noticed the spring of mistletoe above your heads. You groaned knowing that it was enchanted and likely Fred's and/or George's doing. You immediately went to find each other. George had stolen Harry's invisibility cloak and followed Fred into the living room of the Burrow. When the two of you saw each other, you both blushed. Your face was redder than a tomato, and Fred's ears matched his hair. George smirk as Fred's hands cupped your face as he placed a gentle kiss on your lips. You smiled into the kiss. It was the best kiss you've ever received. But, the best part is, is that every kiss you and Fred share is just like the first kiss.
George:
    George loved kissing you so much that sometimes you had to ask him stop. He always did when you asked, but he felt a bit sad and embarrassed because he felt like he had crossed a line. However, you didn't think this way. To show how much you loved his kisses, you decided to take a spring of mistletoe with you when you met George for breakfast one morning. Because you were still at Hogwarts, you knew George would wait until the last possible minute before he would rush into the Great Hall and hurriedly eat his breakfast. You waited patiently for George. When he arrived, you held the mistletoe at eye level in between your faces. George smiled at you, and kissed you good and sound. You melted into the kiss just like you always did with every one of his kisses.
Neville:
    Neville was always bashful about displays of PDA. He was very affectionate boyfriend. however, he felt it bothered people when he showed to much PDA. His preferable means of PDA was hand holding, hugging, and a kiss here or there. However, when the Christmas season came around, Neville's Great-Uncle Algie had different plans. Since he had dropped Neville out of the window to make him use his magic, he had made such to make Neville live up to his full potential. That's while the decorated Neville's house with hundreds of mistletoe springs, so at almost every turn Neville would have to kiss you. His plan worked perfectly, and you were rather pleased with Neville's "excessive" showing of PDA.
Draco:
    To convince his family that he wasn't going to marry Pansy Parkinson anymore, he need to prove his love for you and your love for him. What better way than with a kiss. However, his family frowned upon random outbursts of PDA, so he had to be clever about. While he was thinking of solutions, he came across a spring of mistletoe hanging over the doorway. He almost jumped in glee. He had found his way! So, once everyone had gathered in the living room after dinner, he pulled you under the mistletoe and shared a long, passionate kiss with you that left his fmaily talking about it for months!
Oliver:
    You loved spending Christmas with Oliver's family so much that you didn't mind being "dragged' there almost every holiday season. You loved each one of his family members with all your heart, but his younger brothers were sometimes a bit too mischievous for even your most patient side to handle. By now, you had gotten used to their tricks and pranks. However, you were not expecting their grand finale prank. They filled your and Oliver's room with mistletoe. While it didn't bother too much, Oliver blew his top at the message his brothers were sending your way. You calmed him down with a sweet kiss. After all, what is mistletoe for?

    Hey y'all! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. This is Day 4 of 12. Thank you for all of your reads and stars! They mean the world to me. REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Feel free to leave one in the comments below. New chapter soon. Bye!
P.S. I would really like your opinions on the POVs. Do y'all like it when I write using them?