Chapter 6: Song Preference I

Song Preference: Stand Up by 1D
Harry: I would swim all the oceans just to see you smile.
           Since Harry, Ron, Herimone, and you had created Dumblore's Army, you had been extremely stressed out because if you guys got caught, you all could get expelled. You also felt that it would be your fault. The day of the first meeting, you and everyone else had gotten a ton of homework from none other than Umbridge and it was all due tomorrow.
        Right after you finished all your classes, you immediately went to the library and picked up a few books on your assignment. You brought the books with you to dinner and continued to do your homework. Eventually,8:00 came around and you in haste ran to the Room of Requirement. You got there just as everyone was starting to come.
        This meeting was Harry's to teach but, it end up that way. Harry, being a nervous wreck, couldn't perform his Patronus Charm. After he kept trying and trying, you linked your hand with his around his wand and your two Patronus appeared. Yours being a deer and his being a stag. It was spectacular. Eventually throughout the meeting each member got the hang of  the Charm and the meeting came to close.
          When you got back to the Gryffindor common room, you went back to your work. Eventually all the stress and your emotions of tiredness and anger, cause you put your head on the table and cry. Your unsuspecting boyfriend came down the stairs of the boys' dormitory and instantly saw you. He immediately ran over to you and cradled you in his arms. He never wanted you to cry and couldn't stand it when you did. He loved you too much to let that happen. Once your were in his arms, your nerves died down and you both finished your homework together.
Ron: If you give me the chance
          When Ron realized he like you and eventually got the nerve to asked you out, he always felt like you would never give him the chance. And when you did, he would be yours always. He loved everyday with you. Once when he and Harry fought, you went over to Ron and listened to him. I made him feel better and it lead him back to his friendship with Harry. He was really grateful and he would always remember the girl that brought him back to his best friend.
Fred: I would walk through the desert I would walk down the aisle
         At the Battle of Hogwarts, confusion was every where, all you thought about was Fred and if he was okay. You had just killed a Death eater, when you saw Fred walking down the aisle. He was coming over to you and was killing any Death eater in his way. When he finally reached you, you were being attacked by two Death eaters and had killed one of them but, didn't notice the other one. Just as he was about to kill you, Fred stopped the spell and directed the same spell back to the guy, which killed him. Fred then wrapped you into a tight hug, kissed your nose, and said," I'm not going anywhere."
George: I'm only here ... Because you stole my heart
        Since you stole George's heart the first time you saw him, George would always loved you. On the day of Bill's and Fleur's wedding, you and Ginny were doing each other's hair when she starting talking about you and George. George had somehow been in the doorway and heard you talking about how much you love him. Ginny noticed him first and while leaving, she said," Y/n, I think someone's here to see."
         Before you could ask who it was, George had you in his arms and said," You look gorgeous, Y/n."
          " You don't look too bad yourself, Weasley," you reply. You suddenly feel a slight peck on your cheek and you feel your cheeks grow red. He grabbed your hand and led you outside to the wedding. Throughout the whole wedding, George spent all of his time with you. He even asked you to dance. And while you were resting your head on his chest as you danced, all he could think about how much he loved you and how you stole his heart.
Neville: It hurts me to think that you've ever cried
The first time Neville saw you cry was when the Battle of Hogwarts was about to happen. Because you were so worried that you would lose Neville, you ran away to the girls' bathroom and cried your soul out. When Neville finally found you, he wrapped you in his arms and said," Please don't cry. We're going to be alright. We'll make it through this."
         With Neville's words of encouragement, you calmed down and hug him even tighter. You broke the embrace and ran out to help you friends defend Hogwarts.
Draco: I'll be there, yeah I know it to fix you with love
            Because you 'took' Draco from Pansy and many other crazy girls, you were always bullied by them. But, one time it got really bad. Instead of just hurtful words, the girls have you a few punches and kicks which eventually broke your leg. It was all going downhill till Professor McGonagall came and finally got the girls to go away. She then helped you to hospital wing where you had to stay overnight. As soon as Draco found out, he rushed to the hospital wing and demanded to know what happened. You said as you voice quivered," Pansy and some other girls... well... they... they insulted me and kick my leg till it broke."
" I should've been there. This wouldn't have happened if I was there. You're gonna be okay. I promise, I will not leave your side for the whole night. I need to fix what is broken," Draco replied. Draco was true to his word and fixed you with love.
Oliver: From the moment I met you, everything changed
You were everything Oliver dream girl was. You were smart, pretty, sweet,and really good at Quidditch. When he first saw your hair fly as the wind brushed through it, he knew his life would never be the same. Once when you were playing a friendly game of one on one, he made you laugh so hard that you fell off your broom. He immediately went down after your plummeting body and caught you in his arms. He kissed your nose and brought you to the ground where you walked hand in hand to Hogwarts. He would always loved the girl that had captivated his attention.
Hi there. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. This chapter is my thanks for over 194 views. I want to especially thank cal-pal95, yellowlemon123, hufflepuff_rules, and winterExo for favoriting my story. Anyways new chapter soon. I promise, bye.