Chapter 44: You Make Up {Part 2}

You Make Up {Part 2 of Your First Fight}
Harry: (Harry POV)
I know exactly where she went, where she always goes. I hurry to the girls bathroom and hear her crying.
"Y/n, open up the stall," I state as my heart cracks. How could I have done this? The stall opens and I sit down next to her.
I hug her as I say,"I'm sorry."
"I don't believe you."
"I am sorry. I was a stupid idiotic numbskull."
She giggles as she wipes her tears and states, "You were. Harry, I love you for being Harry. It doesn't really matter to me that you are the Chosen One. That's not why I am dating you."
"And that's why I love you."
"Harry, I just worry. I mean girls try to give you love potions. I worry that when you're late, you're cheating on me."
"I would never, ever cheat on you. Why would you think that?"
"Well, someone said—It's not important. I know that you will never cheat on me."
"Correct. I would be stupid to do that."
"I forgive you Harry, and I'm sorry too."
"Godric, Y/n, you don't have to apologize."
"But, I overreacted."
"You kind of did."
"See? I'm sorry for overreacting."
"Are we good now?"
"Yes, we are good now."
Ron: (Ron POV)
"Y/n?" I state with courage.
"Yes, Ron," Y/n replies.
"I know that we've been struggling a bit. And I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry."
"No, Ron. I'm sorry. I'm always the one who is busy."
"I'm pretty busy too, especially being an Auror."
"But, just because we're busy, doesn't mean we don't love each other, right?"
"Of course not. I love you so much, Y/n. You make me complete."
"I love you too Ron."
Those five words put me at ease. No matter what we go through, we will always be there for each other. And we will always love each other. And that's the important thing because love isn't always easy. And because it's not easy, you have to work at it. It will be hard, but it's all worth it in the end.
Fred: (Fred POV)
I rush after Y/n as a million thoughts run through my head. I need to fix the mess that I made.
"Y/n, please listen to me. I'm leaving—," I state as I catch up to her.
"You're leaving for what?" 
"I'm leaving to chase my dreams, but I'm not leaving you behind. I want you to come with me."
"You know I can't Fred."
"Then I'll wait for you."
"Don't: chase after your dream."
"Are you still mad at me?"
"I'm not mad, just a little sad. I worry about you, about us."
"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Georgie and I are starting our own joke shop. Please say that you'll join us."
"I'd be happy to help out. But, my dream is to be a healer."
"Of course. I haven't forgotten. You go and chase your dream, sweetheart."
"And you chase yours."
"But, this will not drive us apart. I am going to be as supportive as I possibly can. I promise." I state as I try to huge her. She accepts the hug.
"And I will be supportive too. I'm sorry for what I said earlier."
"Don't worry it's all in the past."
George: (George POV)
I immediately follow Y/n out into the snow. But, on the way out, I grab her coat as well as mine. I find Y/n standing on the balcony with her arms crossed in front of her, shivering. I stand next to her and drape her coat over her shoulders.
"I thought you might need this," I state with a sad smile.
"Thank you," Y/n replies and returns the smile. A comfortable silence emerges. Y/n breaks it by saying, "I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry too."
"You're not a coward. You're the strongest, kindest, and smartest person I know. All I know is that I love you with all my heart."
"I love you too!" Y/n exclaims as she hugs me. She continues with," Let's go inside. It's cold out here."
"Alright, I'll get the hot cocoa ready."
Neville: (Neville POV)
My heart races as I rush to find Y/n. I don't know if my heart is only racing because I am running all round Hogwarts. I mean there are a lot of stairs, but I don't think that's only it. Nervousness has washed over me. Where is my Gryffindor courage when I need it? I rush down to the Herbology gardens. That's the last place I have to look. I'm hoping that she is in there.
I scramble into the Herbology gardens as I look around. I pass mandrakes, leaping toadstools, and gillyweed. I finally find Y/n hiding behind some scurvy-grass.
"I'm so glad I found you!" I exclaim as I rushed to her side.
"Go away. I don't want to talk with you!" Y/n states as she turns away from me.
"I'm sorry. I made assumptions. I don't know why I did, but I know I was wrong."
"Neville, you know that I love you."
"Of course I do. I just worry sometimes."
"Don't. There's nothing to worry about. I'm yours and nobody else's."
"That a relief to hear. Am I forgiven?"
"Definitely! I understand that you just got a bit jealous."
"If that's what you want to call it."
"It's in the past Neville. I'm starving. Let's head to dinner before everything is gone!"
Draco: (Draco POV)
I chase Y/n halfway down the Astronomy Tower's stairs. When I finally catch up to her, I grab her wrist to stop her from running any further from me.
"Y/n, please listen to me. Let me try to explain myself and earn your forgiveness," I state with distress.
"Fine. Draco you have thirty seconds to explain yourself," she states with anger.
"I'm so sorry! I was wrong to use the word 'mudblood' and I was even more wrong to call you one."
"I'm glad you understand how wrong it is. But, I'm still mad at you."
"Please forgive me. You know that I'm trying to change. And I'm trying so hard."
There is silence before Y/n speaks. Her face calms as she says," I forgive you Draco. I'm going to give you one more chance. But don't ever use that word again."
"I swear that I'll never use it again."
"Good. Draco I know how hard you are trying to change. And I am so proud of you for trying. It means the world to me."
"You know that I'm doing it for you. Well, you and the fact the Death Eaters beliefs are wrong."
"I love you, Draco."
"I love you too."
Oliver: (Oliver POV)
I find Y/n at the Quidditch pitch. She's just mounted her broom and is flying further and further away from Hogwarts and from me. I must follow her. I bolt to get my broom. I hastily mount my broom and head after her. She went due north. I finally catch up to her and fly in front of her to stop her from flying any further. She swerves around me and speeds away. I catch up to her again. And this time I get her to stop.
"Y/n, please listen to me," I exclaim. 
"I don't care what your have to say Wood," she snaps.
"Please."
"Fine."
"I was so wrong. We both know that I'm very passionate about Quidditch. And—"
"Oliver, you are not just very passionate. You are overly passionate."
"Yes, I am! And I'm sorry."
"That's nothing to be ashamed of. I actually think its admiral that you are passionate about something. I kind of just snapped at you. I didn't really think about what I was saying."
"Neither did I."
"I accept your apology. Do you accept mine?"
"Of I do! Let's head back before somebody knows that we are missing."

Hello! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. As promised, here are two update to make for the lack of them in the last month. As always new chapter soon. Bye!

P.S. Just a friendly reminder: Requests are OPEN! Feel free to leave on in the comments below or in a PM.