*NEW* Important Author's Note

Hello fellow Potterheads! I know that the past year has been rough. Thank you for all sticking by my side. I know that pretty much didn't update at all last year, and I know that every year I promise to update more frequently. The reality is, is that as I get older, the less time I have to write. It's not that I don't have ideas because believe me I have enough to fill four hundred chapters (or two books worth!). I hate not being able to update frequently, and I am not asking you to let me off the hook. I am letting you know that this year I do not want to promise to update bi-weekly or weekly. Because every time that I do and fail at doing so, I feel terrible.
    What I can say is that this story is NOT ON HOLD, NOT COMPLETED, or anything of the sort. What I can promise is that I am going do my best to update frequently, whether that means weekly, monthly, something in between, or something else. I love this story and I love all of you! I am going to do my best to write as often as possible and to update as often as possible.
Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH for:
— 191k views!
— 3.81k stars!
— 360 comments!
And *drum roll please* for getting this story to #6 under Harry Potter Preferences!!!!! This means the world to me! I can't thank you enough for this! As always, new chapter as soon as possible. Bye!

    Before you go, I would love to hear some of your voices/opinions. I have a few, simple questions for y'all:
1. Do you like it when I use POVs? Would you prefer that I don't use them again or continue to use them?
2. Do you like it when I write Song Preferences? Diary Entries? Would like to see more of them?
3. Would you like me to do a "Who is the Author" chapter? Would like to know a bit more about me?

And lastly, REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Feel free to comment one or DM me if you have one!