Chapter 4: When He Realizes He Likes You

When he realizes he likes you:
Harry:
       After you and Harry had done so well together in potions, Professor Snape made it impossible for you two even sit next to each other in his class. But, the bad thing was that he made you always sit and be partners with Draco. All Harry could think about was how lucky Draco was to have you as his partner. You were smart, pretty, understanding, and well just perfect. That was when he knew it was you.
Ron:
After Ron had helped you get your owl back, you and him became the best of friends. A few year later, you and Ron were running down the moving staircase because you both were late to Transfiguration. You were falling behind Ron and missed a stair. You went flying but, before you could injure yourself, you felt two hands catch you and put you gently on the ground. When you look over at Ron, his face was the color of his hair and at that moment he knew.
Fred:
Since Snape gave you dentition, Fred and you had become really close. If George was busy or sick, Fred would instantly ask you to help him prank whomever they were planning to prank that day. It usually was Snape. Today, though, when potion class ended, Fred's bomb of stink went off and made the whole dungeon smell. You also put one of those bomb in the Slytherin and caused the whole common room to smell even worse.
Both you and Fred ran from Snape and while Fred escaped Snape, Snape had you held by a freezing charm. As Snape started interrogate you, Fred finally looked back and ran over to you. When Fred took his place next to you, he took all the blame for what you and him did. Even though you don't go along with it, Snape believed Fred over you. Snape gave Fred two hours of detention after school for a week.
Afterwards, you dragged Fred into a small closet and demanded to know why he took the blame for you. He replied," Some people are worth all the trouble and your one of them." With that, he knew deep down in his heart that he liked and actually enjoyed taking the blame for you.
George:
Unlike his brother, George knew he liked you from the first time he set his eyes on you. He feel in love with you every time he watched your face light up at one of his jokes and how he heard you giggle. His crush grew everyday until he couldn't help but get angry when a boy even looked at you. He knew he had it bad but, he didn't have the nerve to ask you out. And every time he saw you, he tripped over the rope of love that had captured him.
Neville:
When Neville realized he like you, he was in Charms with Professor Flitwick. The whole class was practicing their summoning charms. And since everyone was inexperienced in summoning, the room was filled with flying objects that were actually dangerous. As you were starting to summon a pillow, a stool was heading straight for Neville. You tried to block the stool before it even could get to Neville, but it didn't work. As the stool came closer and closer to him, you pushed him out of the way and got hit by it in the head.
        You instantly crumbled to the floor, causing Neville to realize what you did for him. He immediately went over to you, gently picked to up, and carried bridal style out of the room. You were bleeding from your head and was unconscious until you heard his soft breathing and felt his warm tears falling from his eyes and onto you. You instantly moaned and clutched your head. When Neville heard you moan, he had already laid you in the hospital wing as was holding your other hand tightly. It was right then and there that Neville had felt that same fear of losing someone he loved so much, you.
Draco:
For Draco, he knew he loved you from the first time he laid his eyes on you. He loved hearing your voices. Your voice was his sanctuary because he was surrounded by people who basically hated each other and themselves. So, for Draco, he felt like he was in heaven every time he heard you speak. One time though, you were walking down the hall to the Grand Hall and was singing your favorite muggle song. He loved your voice and it was then that he knew he liked you.
Oliver:
           When Oliver first realized his feelings, it was when you and him were going over Gryffindor's plans for the up-coming Quidditch game. He loved how your brilliant mind planned the best plan that even allowed you to beat the Slytherins in their favorite game. It made him feel like he had met to girl of his dreams every time you played Quidditch.

Hi there. Hopped you liked this chapter. Anyways I want to thank yellowlemon321 for favoriting my story. Also new chapter soon, I promise. Bye.