Chapter 20: Preview of Diary I

A/N: I'm so sorry for the very delayed update but, I am working on another story because I'm entering it in the Wattys. Please forgive me for not giving you a full chapter but, a preview of the Diary series. As always, new chapter soon. Thanks for understanding.
Diary I
Subject: The first time he notices you Harry:
Dear Diary,
Ugh, why do I have to like the Chosen One? I mean he'll never look at me like I'm something special. But as I went into Potions today, I saw Harry stealing glances at me while I was trapped with Malfoy on the other side of the room. I could just feel my heart being pulled by Harry. Anyway, Potions ended and I was all done with my hard day at school. I had a ton of homework. I sat down at one of the tables in the Gryffindor Common Room as I heard a chair squeak as I saw Harry sit next to me. I felt my heart flutter as Harry asked me for help with potion homework. I could not believe that he actually came to me for help and not Herimone. We had a really great time together. He's actually really smart. The best part was at the end. As I was going up stairs to the girls dorm, Harry grab my wrist and said," Y/n can we do this again?"
       All I could do was nod in agreement.