Chapter 21: Diary I

Diary I
Subject: The first time he notices you Harry:
Dear Diary,
Ugh, why do I have to like the Chosen One? I mean he'll never look at me like I'm something special. But as I went into Potions today, I saw Harry stealing glances at me while I was trapped with Malfoy on the other side of the room. I could just feel my heart being pulled by Harry. Anyway, Potions ended and I was all done with my hard day at school. I had a ton of homework. I sat down at one of the tables in the Gryffindor Common Room as I heard a chair squeak as I saw Harry sit next to me. I felt my heart flutter as Harry asked me for help with potion homework. I could not believe that he actually came to me for help and not Herimone. We had a really great time together. He's actually really smart. The best part was at the end. As I was going up stairs to the girls dorm, Harry grab my wrist and said," Y/n can we do this again?"
       All I could do was nod in agreement.
Ron:
OMG, I just had the best day ever. I can't believe what happened. All I know is I that Ron finally noticed me. So, it was just after we had all woken up late/early because it was Christmas! Mrs. Weasley had sent me this adorable sweater. I immediately put it on and snuggled into its fuzzy material. I opened my other gifts until I found one small box. I slowly pulled the red bow off and opened to see a tiny note. All it said was:
        For the girl of my dreams.
            But, I recognized the hand writing and I hurried to find Ron to thank him for the beautiful locket. I found him on his bed alone. I immediately hugged him and said," Thanks so much Ron!"
     I could just feel his smile. He hugged me tightly as he said," Y/n, your welcome. By the way, I love that sweater on you." 
           I smiled in returned Harry came in and coughed. He interrupter our moment but, I was thankful for the interruption, because it allowed me to escape and find Herimone to tell her about what happened. We both knew, that in a few days, I would have a boyfriend.
Fred:
      Fred finally noticed me today. We were pranking the Slytherines and Snape and he took all the heat when we got caught. I can't believe he stuck up for. He made my heart flutter and I can't believe that he would do that for me. It really made my day even though, I'm so mad at him for taking all the heat. But, as I walked back to the Gryffindor Common Room, Fred came up to me and said," Come on Y/n, you can't stay mad at me for forever, can you?"
      I looked straight into his eyes and couldn't stay mad at him. His blue eyes burned my anger away. I felt like I was on Cloud 9. I understood why Fred had took the heat for me.
George:
         Dear Diary,
Okay, so here's what happened. I was talking to my best friend, until I was totally cover with this slim. I knew exactly who had caused this 'accident.' It was Fred and George, today. Usually it's only one of them,although I'm not sure which one exactly. I go through something like this every single day. I kind of figured that something was going to on but, I wasn't sure until today. Today George actually wiped my eyes. I always knew he was the nicer of the two. I could just feel my heart flutter as his hand grazed my eyes. I finally realized the spark between us.
Neville:
        Dear Diary,
            I had so much fun today and it's all thanks to Neville. So, today it was my first time going to Hogsmede. I couldn't go last year because I forgot to get the permission slip signed. Anyway, Neville stuck by my side the whole time and basically showed me around. He even gave me his scarf when he noticed I was cold! But, the best part of the whole day was when we were heading back to Hogwarts, he held my hand all the way back. I just loved seeing his face light up when I smiled back at him.
Draco:
So, today was just a regular day until Potions. Snape paired me up with Draco. And while we were working together, he asked me to the Yule Ball. He finally noticed me! But, Pansy HAD to ruin the perfect moment. She came over to Draco and asked him to the Yule Ball. Draco calmly told her no as he turned back to me and helped me finish the potion. It was beyond perfect, it was magical.
Oliver:
Okay so today was the big match between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Just after Gryffindor won, Oliver looked straight at me and smiled. But, the smile faded as he fell of his broom. I immediately yelled Accio and brought him nicely to the ground as I ran down the wooden stairs and onto to the field. I soon saw that he was wounded?! I immediately helped him hobble to the Hospital wing and stayed with him all day. He woke up from his sleep as he stroke my face and said," Thanks so much for being there." I felt my heart flutter as he kissed my cheek and fell back asleep.
Hi there. Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. Thanks so much for 15k views!!Because of the new number of views, the next chapter will be a song preference. As always, new chapter soon. Bye.