Chapter 61: Revisted: The Yule Ball (Part 2)

Revisited: The Yule Ball (Part 2)
Harry: (Harry POV)
As I walk into my dorm room, I see Ron's disaster of dress robes. With more lace than a wedding dress, Ron outfit almost scares me. He gulps in the mirror before he turns to me.
"Oi! What are those?" Ron bellows.
"My dress robes," I reply.
"Yours look normal. Mine look, mine look—" Ron pauses as he looks for the right word.
"Girly?" I offer.
"Yeah. What am I going to do? I can't go to the Ball with all this lace!" He exclaims.
"Burn it?" I suggest, halfheartedly.
"That won't work! I know. I'll use a Severing Charm!" Ron explains in excitement as he takes his want out and trims down the lace.
"Brilliant! Now I look half-way decent. Let's go meet our dates!" Ron shouts as he rushes out of our dorm.
I follow him as we walk out of the Gryffindor Common Room and to the Great Hall. All the while, we're chattering away.
"Hermione must be sitting in her room all alone," Ron randomly states.
"What?" I reply.
"Why'd you think she wouldn't tells us who she's going with?" Ron continues.
"Because we tease her about it until the day she'd die?" I coyly add.
"You a fine point there mate, a real fine point," Ron replies as his eyes scan the room for Padma. He finds her and walks away.
"Harry!" Y/n exclaims.
I turn around to see her waving me over. She looks absolutely stunning. She runs into my arms as we meet.
"You look absolutely stunning," I whisper in her ear.
She giggles in response and adds, "You look handsome."
"Why thank you," I reply.
"Oh thank Godric I found you," Professor McGonagall states relieves.
"Yes, Professor?" Y/n asks.
"Are you and Mr. Potter ready?" Professor McGonagall adds.
"For what?" Harry asks.
"To dance. It's tradition for the three—in this case four—champions to be the first to dance," she explains as she leads to where the other champions are waiting with their partners.
"Oh, hello Hermione," Y/n exclaims as her and Hermione greet each other. Hermione is standing with Viktor Krum! So that's who she's going with. I'd never thought that would happen.
As the door of the Great Hall fly open, music and chatter fills my ears as we walk in throguh the clapping crowd. I take Y/n's waist and do my best not to step on her feet. However, I fail miserably, but Y/n encourages me. Without her by my side, this would've been so much harder. In fact, this entire year would've been so much harder. I am so thankful for her love and for her caring nature. She truly is the best girlfriend a boy could have.
Ron: (Ron POV)
As I look in the mirror, my reflection scares me. My dress robes are hideous! How can I go to Ball with Y/n looking like this? She'll leave me as soon as she lays eyes on me. I hear the door open and shut behind me. As I turn around, I see Harry in perfectly normal dress robes.
"What are those," Harry asks, shocked.
"My dress robes," I answer.
"They make you look like a girl," Harry snickers.
"Oi! It's not my fault Mum sent me these and you, those," I rebuttal.
"Don't blame me for it," Harry replies.
As I take another look in the mirror, an idea forms in my mind. I can use a Severing Charm to trim off the lace! I pull out my wand and whisper "dejugo," as I trim off the lace. I take another peek at my reflection and am halfway satisfied with my work. Hopefully, it'll be enough so that Y/n doesn't run away from me.
As I wait my the staircase outside of the Great Hall, I see everyone mingling and conversing. I wait silently as both Harry and Hermione have already gone off with their dates. I feel a tap on my left shoulder, causing me to look over it. There's no one there. I check my right side and see Y/n. She looks as beautiful as ever.
    "Don't you look handsome," Y/n giggles.
    "I'm sorry: We can't all be as beautiful as you," I tease.
    "You think I'm beautiful?" Y/n asks, shocked.
    "Of course I do!" I answer with a smile. Y/n hugs me tightly.
    "Oh Ron! That's music to my ears," She smiles as she looks up at me.
    "Speaking of music, let's head inside! It looks like the party's started," I state with excitement.
    I take Y/n's hand as we enter the Great Hall and dance like we're gonna die tomorrow.
Fred: (Fred POV) {Y/l/n = Your last name}
"Oi! George, how do I look?"
"Like you're going to impress Y/n, if that's what you're truly asking me," George coyly answers.
"Hey! It's not like that!" I defend.
"Fred, I know you like I know myself. Of course it is!" George teases.
"Well, I can't argue with that," I agree, pulling at my collar.
It's getting pretty hot in here. Floods of people pour into the parlor outside of the Great Hall. Everyone's mingling, conversing, and laughing while I'm overhear worrying like there's no tomorrow. I'm so nervous I feel like I'm going to puke. Then, my world stops.
Y/n is walking down the main staircase. She looks flawless. Her eyes are sparkling and her smile is gorgeous. Not to mention, she looks killer in her dress robes.
George pushes me forward as Y/n—with Angelina—walks over to us. Angelina and George hug before they go into the Great Hall. Meanwhile, Y/n and I stay outside for a bit.
"You look so beautiful," I state.
"Why thank you! You don't look to bad yourself," Y/n teases.
"Thanks! You know what could really make your outfit better," I add.
"What? I thought you said I looked beautiful," Y/n asks, puzzled.
"I did, but you need a clothes pin!" I exclaim as I put one on her nose.
"Hey! If I have to wear one, you have to wear one too!" Y/n adds as he places one on my nose.
We erupt into a fit of laughter. When we finally regain our composure, I take her clothes pin off her nose and give her nose a little kiss. She does the same to me with a smile.
"Well, Mr. Weasley, shall we join the festivities?" Y/n giggles.
"We shall, Ms. Y/l/n," I reply as I give her my arm.
She takes it and we walk into the Great Hall, ready to dance the night away.
George: (George POV)
   "Why are you fussing so much?" Fred asks as we wait for our dates, outside of the Great Hall.
   "My collar is so itchy," I answer as I adjust it another time.
   "You have to suffer to be beautiful," Fred chuckles.
   "If my collar's killing me, why isn't yours?" I ask, truly intrigued.
   "I guess I just wear it better," Fred bluntly states.
   "'I guess I just wear it better,'" I repeat teasingly.
   "Oi! Why do you have to be like that?" Fred asks, aggressively.
   "Like what?" I tease.
   "One day, I'm going to kill you," Fred laughs.
   "Who'd be your partner in crime? Ron?" I chuckle.
   "I'd kill myself then," Fred states as he pretends to die.
   "What about Percy?" I continue.
   "I didn't knwo how it could get any worse, but it did," Fred chuckles.
   Just then, our conversation stops. We've both just see our dates. And oh boy, do they look stunning. While Angelina looks great, Y/n definitely looks killer.
"You really rock that dress!" I exclaim as Y/n and I greet each other.
"And you do not rock that collar. It's really itchy, isn't it?"
"How'd you know?"
"I can just tell," Y/n answers as she adjusts my collar.
"Better?"
"Yeah. How did you do that?"
"A magician never reveals her secrets,"
I laugh as I take her hand. Then, hand-in-hand, we walk into the Great Hall, ready to have the time of our lives.
Neville: (Neville POV)
    Where's that Gryffindor confidence when I need it? I had it when I ask Y/n to go with me, but now it has seemed to hide away from me. I nervously adjust my bow tie one more time before I head out of my dorm. I don't want to be late. That'll only make me more nervous. I hastily walk down the stairs and out of the Gryffindor Common Room. I rush throguh the hallways as my nervousness grow greater. As I walk down the main staircase in front of the Great Hall, I stop in my tracks. I have just seen Y/n. She's laughing away with her friends, mingling with them and their dates. Everybody seems just as enthralled with her as I am. She looks absolutely gorgeous. I mean she always does, but right now she especially does. I shake myself out of my stare and walk down the rest of the stairs. Y/n has spotted me and waves me over. She introduces me into the conversation and to a few new faces. She takes my hand, which reassures me instantly.
    We walk into the Great Hall and clap in the Champions. They begin the first dance. Y/n watches them with a smile on her face.
    "May I have this dance, M'lady?" I ask Y/n as I extend my hand to her.
    "Why of course," She replies with a smile.
    I gently pull her onto the dance floor. I've been practicing my dance moves. I feel completely comfortable dancing with Y/n. I mean with all my preparation and the fact that I'm dancing with Y/n both really help.
    "I'm so sorry," I state with a smile.
    "For what?" Y/n asks, curiously.
    "I forgot to mention how beautiful you look," I add as Y/n, reciprocates my smile.
Draco: (Draco POV)
As I wait for Y/n, Pansy Parkinson comes over to me. She's wearing the ugliest, frilly pale-pink dress robes known to mankind. She clutches my arm as she greets me.
"My, my Draco don't you look handsome," Pansy drawls.
"Ummm, thank you," I reply.
"Aren't you going to tell me how pretty I look?" She presses.
"Sure. You look nice," I squeak out. 
"Nice? Just nice. Isn't there are better word to describe me?" She adds.
"Nope. You look nice Pansy. Can you please let go of my arm?" I ask, as politely as possible.
"Ugh! I wouldn't want to be around someone who thinks I just look nice anyway!" She exclaims as she stops away.
Thank Salazar she's gone. Now, I can focus on finding Y/n. I spot her gracefully descending the main staircase. She looks beautiful, unlike Pansy. She's look for me. She spot me soon enough. When our eyes meet, I'm sure I felt my heart beat a little faster. I make my way over to the staircase and hold my hand out to her as I wait for her to reach me. When she does, she accepts my hand, and I pull her into a loving hug.
"You look beautiful," I whisper into her ear.
"You look so handsome," She whispers in reply.
With that, we enter the Great Hall hand in hand. The Champions have already walked in so, the dancing has already begun. I pull Y/n onto the dance floor as we join the current waltz. She smiling and dancing so gracefully. I watch her in awe as we continue to dance. All I know is that I had the courage to ask her to the Yule Ball.
Oliver: (Oliver POV)
As I catch up with Fred and George, we talk about everything that's happen this year.
"I still can't believe Dumbledore cancelled Quidditch this year," I exclaim.
"I know, Wood. We're bummed about it too," Fred adds.
"I was really looking forward to winning another Cup this year," George explains, sadly.
"Did think that we'd stop winning when you left?" Fred chuckles.
"No, I know that the Gryffindor Team is in Angelina's capable hands," I reply.
"Speaking of Angelina, there she is," George states as he gestures to her.
She's talking with Y/n. Oh Godric! Y/n is breathtaking. She looks so beautiful. As Angelina greets Fred and George, I greet Y/n with a quick kiss.
"You look so beautiful tonight just as you always do,"  I state with a smile.
"Thank you! You look just as handsome as always,"  Y/n adds. "Did you give Dumbledore a piece of your mind yet?" Y/n giggles.
"No, but before the night is done I will," I state confidently.
"Come on! Let's go. I want to dance the night away with you!" Y/n exclaims as she pulls me towards the Great Hall.
"I wouldn't want it any other way," I add as I give Y/n one more quick kiss.

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is Day 2 of 12. As always, there will be a new chapter (maybe two chapters!) published tomorrow. Also, REQUEST ARE OPEN! Feel free to leave one in the comments or in my DMs.
P.S. Do you guys like it when I do POVs? Let me know in the comments.