Ch2: MISUNDERSTANDING

"? Miss Rosalyn what is this?" Asked Cale as he received the letter from Rosalyn.

"The Emperor asked me to send you this young Master Cale" Said Rosalyn while smiling brightly sitting across him, just her smile made him hesitate to open the envelope.

'This better be not what I think it is...' Cale thought to himself while opening the envelope and reading the content of the letter.

[Dear, Young master-Silver shield my little brother Cale]

Cale already felt like crying reading the first paragraph.

[I had a meeting with the empire's administrators and nobles, I tried to stop it but I failed to do so, my little brother the day of the white star's defeat and our world's victory will be festive for generations to come, and you are the center of it all congratulations]

Cale felt like his soul was leaving his body for generations to come even in his death his name will go down in history and people would celebrate but that was not the actual problem the problem is his alive now and has to attend as he is 'the center of it all.

"Young master Cale?" Rosalyn looked at Cale with a concerned looked, Cale again read the other paragraphs.

[all of the heroes who have participated would also have to attend if they felt like it but it won't be dative without the main hero now...my little brother I'll await your response]

'You annoying son of ****'.Cale cursed in his head, Rosalyn smiled at the grumpy expression on Cale's face.

Rosalyn then remembered something after looking at the letter in Cale's hands.

"Excuse me young master Cale I have to tend to his majesty's needs"

"Sure" Cale responded half heartedly duo to his anger.

—Creak~

Rosalyn and Cale turned to looked at the door their was Choi Han peeking.

"Ah! Rosalyn!"

He exclaimed, Rosalyn responded with a sigh seeing the looked on Choi Han's face.

Choi Han avoided her gaze by looking at a vase standing near the door.

"Let's go".Rosalyn said while walking passed Choi Han, Choi Han then became excited and followed Rosalyn leaving Cale having a suspecting expression plastered on his face.

The next day after watering the plant Cale went to the Henituse estate to visit his family he had made a promise to visit them often.

On his way to the dining room Cale came across a few maids gossiping.

"Did you know the famous hero has a woman in his mind"

'Aigoo'

Cale quickly felt like going back home no matter how long he'll go on hiding, hero that and hero this will never go away.

"What do you mean?" Cale turned back to find another route that leads to the dining room.

"Sir Choi Han is said to have been spotted giving roses to a woman" Cale stopped on his track it was one thing if it involves him but Choi Han.

'Never did I think the protagonist has a female lead' Cale thought he plans to find out about it, now that he thought about a female lead he recalled Choi Han and Rosalyn who was the parent figure of Lock.

'Are they dating?...' Cale thought to himself, the maid flinched after noticing his presence but rather than running they stayed and admired his back that was like a glowing holly light in their eyes.

'I should take a look into it' Cale then let out a groan as he remembered he have to attend his hyung-nim's meeting and then have to attend a banquet.

'Aigoo, my slacker life...'

He let out a sigh of disappointment.

"My little brother!" Alver exclaimed as he spread his arms wide open for a hug, Behind him was his aide looking at them with a very luminous smile it never fail to make them smile seeing the two young heroes of the Roan Empire treat each other and love each other like siblings.

"Hyung-nim" Cale played along and hugged Alver back. Cale somewhat wants to grab Alberu by his collar and shake him.

'You punk you said you'd let me live my slacker life' Alver could read what was on Cale's mind by the smile on his face.

"Don't worry my little brother you'll have you're fun"

Albert whispered to Cale's ears while patting him on the shoulder with a pitying expression on his face.

Cale came out of the Royal meeting and touched the back of his neck tiredly he had to sit and listen to the entire meeting he sure didn't give his opinion.

'Let's get out of here' Cale runs as far as humanly possible away from where Alver until he ends up in the palace maze garden where he witnessed something unexpected.

'Oh?' Choi Han was standing behind Rosalyn who was being given a banquet of flowers the looked on Choi Han's face was threatening Choi Han was glaring at a hooded man while Rosaly's face formed an awkward expression.

The man ended up shoving the banquet of flowers onto Rosalyn's arms making Choi Han shocked.

Choi Han looked concerned for Rosalyn who's handing the flowers onto him.

"Here, give it to you're girl" Said Rosalyn while carrying her forehead it was clear on her face that she annoyed.

"Hera would like it but I already gave her a flowers"

'Indeed purple suits her very well' Rosalyn nod her head as she thought about Hera.

"despite having terrible fashion sense you sure have good eyes for women" Rosalyn showed a thumbs up while flashing a radiant smile.

"Hera isn't all about beauty..."

"Here we go..." Rosalyn readied herself for Choi Han's confession and novel-like the protagonist describing his female lead.

Choi Han became even grumpier but ignored Rosalyn's sighing voice and began to describe Hera with determination and might.

Rosalyn smiled as she covered her ears she had heard it countless times.

Choi Han who noticed Rosalyn covering her ears.

"Listen I'm serious here!"

'Oh!!'

Cale became interested hearing Choi Han's words his face was very red.

'My~ I should give them some privacy hehe'

Cale thought to himself and left.