Ch52: FAMILY

After the whole betting game closed and the party was now taken seriously.
Cale and Rosalyn were seated next to each other the engagement party will begin shortly.
Rosalyn's eyes landed on the servant who was fixing their uniform.
Due to the unexpected lines of guests, the servants have to work overtime to prepare the back garden for all the guests who wish to celebrate the new enraged couple.
It was luck that the betting game bought time for the servants to move and prepare everything.
It was also surprising.
Cale looked around the garden that was properly decorated by the servants of the estate he could not help but be very surprised by their hard work, and initiative thoughts.
Deruth the duke had not given them an order but Hans did, the moment Hans saw about 2 to 5 more carriages arrive at the front gate he immediately assemble the servants overseeing the preparation of course with the help of Ron and Beacrox.
Alberu stood up from his seat with a glass of champagne in his hands and walked towards the platform.
"We all gather here today to celebrate the newly engaged couple may the goddess of the sun shine down upon you glory to young master silver shield Cale Henituse and Mage tower master Miss Rosalyn!"

(everyone)
"Glory to young master silver shield Cale Henituse and Mage tower master miss Rosalyn!!"

Alberu who purposely said the vulgar nickname Cale hates the most covered his smirk with his famously known majestic smile.
Cale formed a strained smile on his face, his hyung since yesterday had been doing whatever he can to get back at him.
Rosalyn patted Cale's hand to calm him down before clapping along with the people.
Cale also clapped his hands with his eyes closed.
Alberu sat down next to Athari and the party began.

Cale's eyes were then glued onto Ohn who has been very quiet recently.

*Tap...
"Mmm?" Feeling a light tap on his hand he turned to looked at Rosalyn
"you should talk to all three of them"
Rosalyn whispered to his ear, He then nodded in response to her whisper, He stood up from his seat and walked towards Ohn, and called his two boys.
Rosalyn smiled knowing that everything will be settled.

"Ohn, is there something bothering you?"
Cale sat on the comfy couches and waited for Ohn to speak.
"I was scared..."
"Mmm?"
"I thought that if you and Rosalyn were going to get married you were going to abandon us"
Ohn, kept her head hanging low as she spoke she was well aware of the fact about it being absurd she knew her father will never, ever going to leave them but fear was something very hard to get rid of.
And she could not help but make worse scenery in her head where she watched her father be happy with his biological children and wife.
"So that's why you're so quiet?"
Cale asked, their location was located inside the estate in Cale's old room.
Ohn felt embarrassed, now that Cale had learned about it.
Cale stared at his three children and then recalled he was a single father with three kids before Rosalyn arrived.
He had most of his attention directed at Rosalyn and may or may not have made Hong, Raon, and Ohn feel neglected.
"I'm sorry..."
"Eh?! Human, there's nothing for you to be sorry about!!"
Raon said he doesn't want his human to feel bad.
"He's right! It was just thought"
Hong said trying to make Cale feel less bad.
"I'm the one who's sorry for doubting you... And for having awful thoughts... "
Ohn lowered her head, Cale just stared at his children before signaling to Raon.
"Call Rosalyn"

-Beeeeb
"Mmm?"
Rosalyn reached her hands inside of her spatial pocket bag and took a communication device.
Rosalyn walked away from the party before answering the call.
"Yes?"
"Come here for a second"
"Where is 'here'?"
"My room"

With no further questions, Rosalyn hung up the call and did as Cale said, Bud who just got out of the kitchen with bottles of wine had dirty thoughts the same as Glenn.
Bud looked at Glenn whose face was all red while thinking.
'There going to do it!?'

"I'm here... Oh?"
Rosalyn looked around based on the atmosphere she was not sure whether the situation got worse or not.
"Ohn, Hong and Raon... "
Cale calls each of his children's names the trio looked toward their father confused about what he was going to do by calling Rosalyn in.
"Meet Rosalyn Breck, she's a former crown princess of the Breck Kingdom and is the woman who had built the newly mage tower..."
Rosalyn instantly understood what Cale is trying to do.
Rosalyn smiled and waved at the children who still have confusion on their faces.
"She's my lover... And we're planning on getting married by next month..."
'Huh? We are?...'
Rosalyn kept her question to herself as it will ruin the mood.
"I hope you let me marry her and accept her as your mother... "
Cale had the most gentle smile plastered on his handsome face as he said his words.
Ohn breathed in the air before thugging his sleeve.
"Aren't you going to introduce us?"
"Ah, yes...Rosalyn these are my Children my eldest and only daughter Ohn Henituse, my eldest som Hong Henituse and my youngest  Raon Miru Henituse"
Rosalyn smiled gracefully and did an elegant full bow giving off a perfect first impression.
"It's a pleasure meeting all three of you"
Her elegance was top-notch her movements were smooth like a flower petal dancing on the wind Rosalyn's dress fluttered as she slightly left it up and bowed making the other four stunned, while she was bowing she could feel their gazes on hers and spoke proudly.
"What? First impressions are important"
Ohn also did a bow followed by Hong and Raon.
"It's a pleasure to meet you too!"
"Yeah!"
Hong bowed in silence they were not the best when it comes to etiquette but they were doing their best.
Rosalyn smiled at the children's cuteness.
"Should we get going now? We're going to miss the party"

As they walked in the corridor Cale held back a chuckle while staring at Ohn who was walking next to Rosalyn trying to match her action.
Rosalyn noticed it but let her be as it was cute.
"Race you!"
Raon lightly pushed Hong and started the fly past him.
"Hey!"
Hong ran to catch up to his mischievous younger brother leaving Ohn with Cale and Rosalyn.
"Don't you want to join them Ohn?"
Cale asked.
"No."
Ohn said but in her eyes it shows that she want to join but refuses to and continued to match Rosalyn's steps.
"Shall we join the race?"
Rosalyn asked as she fasten up her steps then began to run.
Her purple-blue dress fluttered as she did.
*Swooosh~
Cale activated his wind ancient power patted Ohn's head.
"Your going to be last if you keep walking like that"
Cale said and started to shoot forward while looking at Ohn.
"Hey! that's not fair your using your ancient power!"
Ohn shouted but her big wide smile shows that she had no problem of Cale using.
Ohn looked up ahead of her, her younger brothers had smiles on their faces as they races her father... And her soon-to-be a mother.
And a few months from now another will join her family.