Ch68: NO MORE FIGHT(3)

"I can tell your mother has been waiting for grandchildren," Cale said it was obvious from the gifts to the food, even the gift he receive shows that Carmine favors him, Cale noted Carmine is a kind person who financially helps him, a new bank. "She has, she's been so worked up about having grandchildren that she even set me up on da_Ahem meetings" Rosalyn corrected her words and hoped that Cale didn't catch what she just said, "She did?" Rosalyn flinched at the sudden change of time in Cale's voice "Please it was all in the past you can't possibly be jealous" Rosalyn said, Cale, frowned at her remark "No, I'am not I wasn't aware that you were going on date, I thought you were busy being a tower master," Cale said "Well I was that is why I meet with them to turn them all down," Rosalyn said with a blank face, she could hear Cale's light chuckle "I'm curious to why you didn't turn me down"
"I Love you" Rosalyn blurted out, making Cale's heart do a flip "Ahem, Children are in the room people" A familiar voice broke their moment, they all turned and meet Pen's disgusted face "Pen, how have you been? Rosalyn said opening her arms the sibling shared a hug "How is my bother-in-law?" Cale asked in a teasing tone of voice "I'm fine thank you..." Pen glared at Cale "Oh, come on you can't still be mad about last time's event what saw was something normal, couples are meant to shower each other with love" Cale said resting his chin on Rosalyn's shoulder showing a smug a smile on his face, Pen scoffed and left the room not speaking a word "Heh" Cale said, Rosalyn caressed her forehead she could feel her head hurting "I thought you were going to talk to him" Rosalyn asked trying to maintain a calm voice "I just did, didn't I?" Cale said and sat on the children's bed "Cale you promise"
"I said I will I never made a promise" Rosalyn's expression turned grim, no longer being able to put up with Cale's stubbornness "If you can't be on good terms with a brother I can't marry you!" She shouted and stomped her foot angrily "What?..." Cale asked slightly confused, Rosalyn rolled her eyes and left the room while massaging her forehead "Rosalyn!" Cale stood up and followed his wife, the children all stopped moving and glance at each other worried.

"Rosalyn!"
"Lower voice you're giving me a headache..." Rosalyn whined and caressed the sides of her forehead "Then stopped walking" Cale grabbed Rosalyn by her waist and turned her around to face him, he was stunned by how pale she was "Are..you okay?..." he asked "I would be if you stop causing me headaches" she bluntly spoke "What's wrong with you...you've been very grumpy lately..." he asked though he already knows the reason 'Pregnancy is hard to deal with...' He thought "You and your hormones..." Cale mumbled triggering Rosalyn even more, a servant passing by caught Rosalyn's attention "You there! Prepare me room!" Rosalyn shouted making Cale and the servant flinched "Yes ma'am!" "No you won't" Cale commanded making the servant stop and looked at Cale and then at Rosalyn "You will do as I say,
not unless you wish to lose your job"
"Understood ma'am"
"Follow her orders and you'll lose your life"
"Yes sir!" The servant stayed in his spot he could not move he stayed there in tears asking what he did to deserve such cruel treatment, Rosalyn gritted her teeth and pushed Cale away as she was about to leave him, he grabbed her wrist, and pulled her roughly "Would you calm down for a moment" He said holding her gently by her waist again, she was turning paler than before and was slightly trembling her eyes were slowly giving up which made Cale worry "Pen, maybe childish but I want to understand that his my brother, you can't continue to treat him like how to treat him earlier," She said looking deep into his eyes before removed his hand and walked away 'Damn it...' Cale cursed inside his head Cale noticed that servant from earlier was still in his spot "You find me Pen" He commanded "Y_yes sir!" The servant was slightly hesitant to make but seeing that nothing despite taking a few steps he started running and look for Pen as Cale commanded him to do.

"You, you have gone insane! You threatened a young man's life!" Pen said while pointing his index finger at Cale who was sipping tea and sitting comfortably, Cale tilt his head and noticed The servant was younger than he was crying for dear God to save him, Cale didn't give much attention to it and spoke "Sit and lets bond together"
"Huh?.._Did you hit your head?" Pen asked while slowly backing away from Cale he looked at Ron and Choi Han for answers the two bowed and left the room 'What What kind of bond is he talking about?! Those he plan to kill me?!' Pen questioned himself and pushed that thought away, but the next thing made him scared even more Cale smiled at him so warmly "D_did you hit your head?" he asked slightly worried "No...Your sister told me to talk with you she said she won't marry unless I talk to you" Cale said, A mischievous smile appeared on Pen's face "Huh? So if I won't talk to you you won't marry my sister?" He asked, Cale, glared at Pen.

Choi Han and Ron who heard it now understood the reason why Cale wish to talk with Pen.