Ch74: PREPARATION

Rosalyn felt the back of her head hurting looking at all the designs drawn in paper's none of them caught her attention but the thing before her, this impudent bastard kept on recommending expensive styles, fabrics and dresses that Rosalyn was not interested in not to mention he kept on pressing the topic to her that everytime he talks her mind would switch from choosing what dress to either killing him or torturing him till death... "I've said it earlier I have not the slightest interest in these put them away and let me look on another form" She said making an effort to coat her agrevation with a smile "but miss Rosalyn! These form of dresses cannot be compared to the once you've chosen to consider!" He said, Rosalyn shoot a glare and asked "Are you saying I have a bad taste in dresses?" she asked showing a hint of her hidden agrevation "of course not miss, I'm saying is that this dresses are one of a kind!" he said positioning the paper up onto her face waving it in a rude manner Rosalyn rolled her eyes showing her annoyance but with the paper being waved in front of her face the tailor failed to noticed her exasperation Rosalyn was quick to recover and put on a calm expression "I've said it earlier have I not I'am not interested" she said with emphasizing of her words, the tailor was about to speak again when
*Knock *Knock
A knocked on the door was a heard both their heads turned towards the door "Yes?" Rosalyn responded rather confused "It's me Cale" the tailor's face lightened hearing Cale's voice, Cale entered joined by his two young boys Raon and Hong they seated themselves on the room "Have you chosen a dress?" Cale asked letting his lip brush against Rosalyn's right cheek, his eyes looked at the papers "Young master Cale!" Cale lightly flinched at the enthusiasm displayed by the tailor "I'am Leo, I'am tasked to make miss Rosalyn's wedding dress" Leo said, Cale remained a blank face as he studied the man, his faced showed a huge greed "I asked earlier have you chosen a dress?" Cale asked again turning his attention towards Rosalyn and ignoring the tailor who showed a slight frown as Cale ignored his presence, resting his hands on her shoulder and placing a secondary kiss on Rosalyn's left cheek "Unfortunately I haven't" She responded resting her hands on his "All the designs were amazing father!" now it was Rosalyn's turn to flinched by Ohn's enthusiasm "they were so pretty!" Ohn exclaimed holding a paper to show it to Cale, Rosalyn could read through Ohn's intentions 'My goodness...' She thought she had forgotten that she was the bride and Ohn the flower girl and her soon-to-be-daughter was meant to wear a similar dress it was part of the theme, she was busy thinking about her wedding dress that she forgot to ask about Ohn's opinion her eyes darted from Ohn's face to the design on the paper it was one of the design she put aside because It was expensive and because it her wasn't her style 'Well...everyone has different styles of clothing' she smiled "Why don't you wear it to the wedding Ohn?" she asked wanting Ohn to choose her own dress for the wedding to "But it's against the theme..." She in a mumbling tone showing a cute pout, Rosalyn giggled it was easy to read this child "The wedding won't be a happy event if one is not happy won't you agree?" she asked taking the paper from her hands and handing it to the tailor who dared to smirk at her knowing that he was making money, Rosalyn smiled at the tailor to coat her annoyance but a few of her annoyance leaked out of that coat and her eyes glowed crimson as if at any moment she could charge at the tailor and take his life, but of course, Rosalyn would not do so it was a petty move to kill someone over a dress "Can we rescheduled for my dress?" she asked and looked towards Cale "Whatever my fiance wishes she gets" Cale said intertwining their fingers together as he placed a soft kiss on the back of her right hand "The shoemaker is waiting at the other drawing room, please take Ohn's size while I discuss with the shoemaker" she commanded the tailor and made her way to the door before her hands could touch the doorknob, someone else opened the door for her, Rosalyn looked back at Cale's face even though she was older Cale was 3inch taller than her she had to lightly raise her head to meet his gaze "After you" he said with a bright grin, Rosalyn smiled at him softly before tiptoeing to kiss the side of his jawline closed to his ear "Thank you love" she said and got out leaving Cale, the children, tailor and few servants blushing from the sight they witnessed, Cale touched the spot Rosalyn's lips touched before grinning unable to noticed his cheeks turning into a shade of pinkish red.