Ch15: ACTION

Rosalyn had Rie Stecker the current master of the new alchemist bell tower but a bandaid on her forehead.

"What came up... for you to do that?"

Rie asked a moment ago Rie arrived knocking on the door but after a few seconds, he opened the door guessing Rosalyn was not back yet he quickly did what he came to do, and upon almost finishing his task Rosalyn arrived using teleportation and banged her forehead on the table as hard as she can, startling the cr*p out of Rie.

"Just got a lot on the mind"

Rosalyn said Rie was about to say something but was interrupted by a knock.

"Master?"

Rie who recognized the voice look back at Rosalyn with pity before walking to the door opening it reviling Kalis's handsome face.

"Good luck"

Rie said while looking at Rosalyn then leaving.

"Master are you alright?"

Asked Kalis his eyes were on her forehead he then headed to a cabinet where the aid let is located.

"I'm fine just had an accident"

Kalis took out a bottle of healing potion and handed it to Rosalyn.

Rosalyn took the bottle and drink it.

"Master is there something I could help you with?"

Kalis said as he also noticed Rosalyn's shirt had a bloodstain on them he looked very concerned for Rosalyn's health.

Rosalyn looked at Kalis with a blank expression and then thought about something.

"Yeah...go buy all this for me"

Rosalyn handed Kalis a paper and card which Kalis happily took and went to buy whatever was on the paper.

'He could be a great servant...'

Rosalyn then realized what she did.

"That was...not like me.."

She mumbled under her breath that was not like her if she wanted something she'd personally get it for herself and not to mention her way of asking was not polite.

Rosalyn let out a groan and laid her head on the table.

Someone else was doing the same Cale back in the Rock Villa buried his face on a pile of pillows he needed to clear his mind he hated this useless feeling.

"Young master-nim I advise that you make a move with your current relationship things may or may not turn out well"

Ron was talking about Cale and Rosalyn's current relationship they're relationship.

"How...how do I do that?...."

Cale ask in a mumbling tone Eruhaben and Ron heard it very clearly.

"Asked her out..."

"Already done that.."

Cale answered Eruhaben's suggestion bluntly he did but that was before the pregnancy revealed by Jack.

Ron and Eruhaben looked at each other than at Cale.

"Cale be honest do feel affection towards Rosalyn?"

Eruhaben asked Cale who looked at him with a blank expression.

"I don't know..."

Cale said and buried his back on the pillow.

"Then shouldn't you clear things up young master...clear everything with her"

Ron said Cale thought about it for a while.

"Do we have a teleportation scroll"

"I'll go get it young master-nim"

Ron said.

"Are you okay"

Cale was teleported inside Rosalyn's office and found her laying her head on the table.

Rosalyn flinched raise her head and meet Cale's eyes.

"Young master Cale! Is there anything I could do for you?"

Rosalyn asked in with her energetic voice as she had always been.

"I'm here to clear everything between us"

"Huh?"

Cale said bluntly he had an idea of what to do but that idea was making his ear red.

Rosalyn's energetic self was quick to disappear as she process what Cale is trying to do and she understood it a little and sat down.

"So what should we need to clear up?"

"First let's recall the night"

"Oh, that night we were drunk__"

Cale stopped Rosalyn from finishing her word by raising his hand with his palm
facing her face.

"Not by words...by action"

Rosalyn's mind became blank for a slight second and sat up straight before leaning back on her chair with a red face by mean action he meant by doing it again.

Cale had red ears and barely maintained his stoic expression making it visible that he too was flustered, embarrassed by his own bold words.

Cale had a plan on his head he wasn't sure if he holds any affectionate feelings towards Rosalyn but wants to know if has any.

By that, he'll be able to act more freely and get comfortable towards her not as an allay but as a lover.

Cale nods in agreement with his plan.

While Rosalyn had complicated feelings on what should she do it felt weird having to have this kind of conversation.

'Wait he didn't say when..what am I thinking he came here to clear things so, of course, he meant now...'

While processing Cale noticed her complexion and stood up from his seat if he wasn't being impatient he'll give Rosalyn more time to think about it but his impatient best to make a move.

A wicked smile appeared on his face as he walked towards Rosalyn and sat on the table making her look up to him.

'What's this?!'

From afar a beautiful blackbird is watched in amusement, the famous hero is making out with the famous mage tower archmage.

'This..when did they--!!'

Fredo the vampire then recalled a rumor that had put countless individuals into a shock it also put him in shocked that was why he went to the free city his subordinate had reported back to him that Cale was spotted in the free city going on a date with Rosalyn he debated but witnessed it with his own eyes he was in amusement.

'Huu~ have they been dating for long now to show that much affection on each other'

Fredo thought from his viewpoint those two were slow but were showering each other with affection from touch to their lips.

Rosalyn had stood up from her seat and roamed her hand to his chest unbuttoning the top part of his shirt.

Cale locked Rosalyn with both his legs and placed his hand around her waist Cale also unbutton the top part of Rosalyn's shirt parting their lips, Cale's lips had a lipstick stain on them and the perfectly applied lipstick on Rosalyn's lips were messed up from their little play both of them heavily breathe Cale then made his way to her neck.

'Oh~my~ gets room you two~'

Fredo thought while whipping his nosebleed.

--Knock, knock

"Master? Are you there?"

Both Rosalyn and Cale stopped and looked towards the door Cale leisurely click his tongue in annoyance hearing Kalis's voice.