Ch50: I'M SCARED

She mumbled with a terrified look on her face making Rosalyn look very shaken making her subconsciously turn towards Alberu very fast that it made a swishing sound.

Alberu felt Rosalyn's gaze but dismissed it and continue to have a conversation with Cale through his eyes and smile.

Cale placed his hand on Rosalyn's waist who look very concerned about the crown princess to asure her that everything was fine.

Alberu also placed his hands around his crown princess's waist who look very terrified.

"I thank you for coming here to personally congratulate me hyung, but may I ask who might this lady be?"

"This is Athari my fiancee"

Alberu said Cale noticed how Athari flinched at the mention of fiancee.

"Ahem, Congratulations on your engagement young master Cale and miss Rosalyn"

Athari said with a forced smile Rosalyn could not help but be more concerned about why was the crown princess acting in such a way.

Cale patted Rosalyn before showing Alberu inside.

"Please come this way, hyung"

But seeing that Cale and Alberu were just letting it be she ended up shrugging the thoughts aside.

"I'll excuse myself I still have to welcome the guest"

Rosalyn said and left Cale to handle Alberu.

Rosalyn had to welcome guest after guest but one gave Rosalyn a really bad feeling.

"I congratulate you the former crown princess of Breck kingdom"

"Thank you second princess of the Kahar kingdom"

This woman was giving her a really bad feeling and the next one just made her feel guilty.

Her face and voice had no Ill intent but the way she looked at Rosalyn as though she was pissed made Rosalyn worry.

The next guest made Rosalyn slightly guilty.

The first princess of Roan Empire.

The first princess had swollen eyes and a sad smile on her face as she gifted Rosalyn a bundle of jewelry.

"Princess are you perhaps not feeling well?"

Rosalyn asked out of concern the lady in waiting of the first princess had a pleading look as if to say she was asking Rosalyn not ask.

"Haaaa...miss Rosalyn you are a woman I can never win in a fight...."

"Ah..huh?"

"You are at a level I can never afford to stand... Even if sell all this jewelry..."

The first princess mumbled her every word towards Rosalyn who somehow felt guilty.

'Don't tell me...'

Rosalyn stared with pity at the first princess she was well aware that Cale was popular among the ladies giving a clue of why the first princess was looking very depressed while congratulating her.

"Rosalyn..."

Cale walked behind Rosalyn and placed his hand on her waist.

The first princess straighten her back and held back a tear.

Rosalyn felt even more bad for princess Astaria and gently removed Cale's hand from her waist to lessen the poor princess's pain.

In doing so Cale looked at Rosalyn slightly worried thinking he did something wrong.