Ch54: PLAY

Rosalyn stared at the man in front of her all in white Cale looked so dashing as he stood firmly and opened his palm for her to take.

Rosalyn covered her face as she placed both her feet on top of the sofa while imagining such a breathtaking sight.

Raon, Hong, Cale, and Ohn all in bed wear looked at her in questioning Rosalyn who had already been disqualified from the game had been so lost in her thoughts.

Ohn glanced at Cale who has displeasure all over his face every time Rosalyn covered her rosy face.

*poke

Rosalyn flinched and lowered her eyes to meet Ohn.

"Yes?"

"What are you thinking about?"

Ohn asked out of curiosity.

"Nothing..."

Rosalyn sat properly and fixed her complexion.

"You've been blushing and covering your face since recently I'm worried you might be thinking of...some other man"

"Cough!"

Cale let out a fake cough.

Hong had a blank expression that was similar to Cale's as he eyed Rosalyn with suspicion.

Rosalyn who's smart instantly understood what Hong was doing and could only sigh Hong had developed a habit of using her to mess with Cale.

"Smart Rosalyn would never think of other men in front of humans that consider as an affair!"

Raon exclaimed in worry, Rosalyn let out an awkward chuckle and waved her hand.

"Want me to tell you what I was thinking?"

Rosalyn asked her smile made her look enchanting as always.

"Yes."

"I was thinking of a red-haired man in white"

"Hoooo~"

The children were all I'm sync as their eyes shifted to Cale with their mouths beginning to form into a smirk.

Cale kept his eyes on his cards with his famously known blank expression but his red ears were giving him away.

"Ah! Let's play wedding!"

Raon shouted with excitement.

"Have we already played wedding before?"

"But those f*cking gods disturbed it!"

"Raon language..."

Cale spoke in a low tone of voice as Raon of course nodded before continuing to speak.

"It's 8:34 in the night why not tomorrow?"

Rosalyn asked as she placed Raon on her lap.

"Rosalyn is right it's almost you three's bedtime"

Rosalyn in her white bedwear stood in the center of the church corridor with a clear blanket on top of her head.

Cale stood tiredly in the church with his bed wear he looks nothing like the one Rosalyn pictured.

'This is.. kinda funny...'

Rosalyn thought as she contained her laughter.

Rosalyn had completely forgotten that they snuck out of home and broke into the god of death's temple to play wedding.

'It's not so bad...'

Rosalyn stood next to Cale, Raon then came out with a white blanket around his neck and a kid's storybook.

*Ding...

"It's 9:00 pm times up"

Cale opens his arms wide he was very well against the idea but could not resist the children's plea.

"Please we just started!"

"Raon..."

Cale turned towards Raon who was already giving him a puppy face.

Cale sighed in defeat as Rosalyn laughed at the father and son's interaction.

"How about tomorrow...it's time for you three to sleep."

Hong had a cute frown on his face the same as Raon while Ohn stayed silent in the corner.

"Rosalyn Breck, do you take Cale Henituse to be your husband, love him till death, and be there for him through the harsh moments."

Ohn spoke in a loud husky voice as if to mimic a priest.

"Yes, I do"

Rosalyn straightened her back and again played along as she flashed an enchanting smile toward Cale.

"Ahem, Human__I mean Cale Henituse do you take smart__Ahem, miss Rosalyn here to be your wife until death and be there for her through harsh times"

"Of course"

"You may now kiss the bride"

The trio's had their eyes glued onto the couple.

"Haaaa..."

Cale took off the clear blanket from Rosalyn's head and toss it to the side.

Rosalyn closed her eyes out of nervousness as Cale drew closer to her face.

"W_wait! The two of you supposed to give each other a speech..like a promise!"

Hong said, Cale, turned towards Hong with a questioning look.

"A promise?"

"Who told you that?"

Cale asked his middle child Hong who then opened his mouth to explain.

"Choi Han's nephew Jong Soo he said it is famous in their world"

"Wait really how?"

"They said couple make a vow that never hurt or do certain things that may hurt each other"

Hong explained briefly which of course got the other's interested in the promise.

"Human make a promise"

Raon pointed his paw at Cale as he demanded which made Cale groan he wants to sleep.

"Haaa!...I promise not to hurt you in any way..."

"Doesn't sound romantic..."

"It's a game Ohn..."

Cale responded to his daughter nonchalant complain.

Rosalyn giggled there's no getting out of this situation, not unless Cale makes a playful promise that sounds serious.

Cale's eyes landed on Rosalyn who responded with a shrug.

"Haaaa...."

(A/N: Sorry cut! Imma make you fools cry, jealous and happy in one chapter, Also freely tell me if you see any words spelled wrong)