Ch8: A GIFT(3)

In the Rock Villa Cale who had explained his plan to Alver several times had finally given up Alver was always distracted after coming back from the city of death.

Rosalyn stood behind Alberu and just smiled.

"Hyung if something is bothering you can talk to me"

"Huh? Oh? What did you say?" A vain pop out of Cale's neck that was the seventh time he heard Alver say that.

"Young Master Cale his majesty is very much tired right you're majesty?"

"Huh? oh? Yes? What did you say?" Asked Alver as he looked at Rosalyn with a questioning look on his face.

Rosalyn simply shook her head and walked up to Cale and whispered something in his ear.

'Oh~'

Cale was very amazed his Hyung had fallen deep into a woman he had never even talked with.

Cale turn his head to thank Rosalyn but was flustered by the closeness of his face to hers.

"Ark!" Cale subconsciously backed away with a blushing face that almost made him fall off his chair.

Rosalyn also backed away and stood straight avoiding looking at Cale.

'Oh?...What's this?' And someone not far had his benign smile widened after seeing the cute reaction of the individual.

'Did my puppy young master just blush?' Ron asked himself, they were outside of the rock villa and were having their meeting in the small garden located behind the rock villa.

Ron walked towards the group and served them their snacks his eyes landed on the three one by one.

Alver was lost in his thoughts, and imagining, and had not even noticed Ron's presence.

Cale whose looking at him with an annoyed expression and is asking with his eyes.
'What?!'

And Rosalyn had closed her eyes and nod to give her thanks to Ron for serving them snacks.

Ron walked away from the group.

"Hahaha.." Light laughter escapes his mouth it wasn't only Choi Han who had a crush but there were three more.

Back to Cale who still had an annoyed face was because of the loud people continuously teasing him his head.

'Oh, Cale you were so cute when you're blushing~' Said the indestructible shield.

"Indeed you were fxcking cute Cale!' The sky-eating water added agreeing to the instructable Shields comment.

'Jezz Cale just say you love her and she's all yours~' The fiery thunderbolt added.

'Cale every child nows this honesty is the best policy...you have to be honest we can feel you're jealousy and disappointment, there's no point denying it' The sound of wind sounded very disappointed of Cale.

'Cale honesty not only apply to people who have sinned but also to feelings'

'Shut up all of you' Cale thought in his head as he rested his head on his knuckles with a very serious face.

'I have worked hard to achieve my slacker life I ought to continue my slacker life now' Cale thought in his mind he was very serious as he thought that.

Having a girl and another child would mean bye, bye slacker life being a father is no joke that goes the same for being a boyfriend.

His ancient powers were very disappointed in his way of thinking he was a caring and good person who refused to accept that he is one!
(I'm very much saying my thoughts about him)

"I have to go".Rosalyn said as she was about to leave Cale subconsciously asked.

"Where?" Rosalyn made eye contact with him but was flustered avoided his gaze.

"I'm going to meet with someone" Cale who witnessed this had the wrong idea which leads to more teasing coming from his ancient powers.

'Cale...you're anxious' The vitality of the heart said in a whispering tone.

'Ohhhhh~' All the other except for the super rock tease Cale.

'Go with her, you'll regret it later Said the super rock.

"Can I come? You're alright with here right Hyung?"

"Mmmm" Rosalyn let it be she was going back to the free city to get her work done.

Rosalyn felt cozy with Cale and she would have some alone time.

She blushed as she thought of that and fasten her pace leaving Cale to follow her.

But that cozy feeling soon turned into an annoyed one as an annoyance appeared in front of both her and Cale.

Rosalyn forced an awkward smile towards Kalis whose handed her a banquet of flowers and a box of chocolates.

"Kalis...haven't I already rejected you? Please stop wasting your salary on this thing you know I'll simply put it aside".Kalis's expression turned into a frown as he lowered the banquet of flowers.

"I'm telling you this for you to not get hurt later, I don't want to get you to hope up you're 18 I'm 24" Rosalyn was going easy on Kalis who had strangely taken his admiration for her onto the next level Rosalyn had rejected every gift he had given to her to not let his hopes up.

Having to accept his gift and then reject his confession would leave a hole in that heart of his.

While Rosalyn was caressing her aching forehead Cale and Kalis were having a death glare contest.

Cale read all the insults, Kalis had thrown at him just by looking at his eyes.

[This punk is he her type he's a walking stick! Apathetic weakling]

'This punk his lucky were outside if not I'd throw my fist at that sh*t a$$ looking face of his'

'Calm down' The super said.

'Yeah! Cale punch him later!'
'No, go on with it Cale!' While the super rock said to calm down the fiery thunderbolt and the sky-eating water all cheer for Cale to punch the crap out of Kalis.

"Kalis.."

"But master, I simply want to give you a gift it's not much but please accept it" Kali's said while bending his knees on the ground which captures countless people's eyes.

"A-alright, alright" Rosalyn received the flowers and box of chocolates she refuse to have to deal with public scandal.

Kalis then give Rosalyn a heartwarming smile, but all attention was averted to Cale people started to admire him from afar calling him a master silver shield, praising his heroic deeds to the world which send shivers down his whole body.

Cale subconsciously tugged Rosalyn's shirt which captured her attention.

Cale who's expression is turning pale.

"Thank you, Kalis" Rosalyn said half-heartedly to Kalis who's already having goodbye she was very bothered but had to push it aside for now.