Ch25: MOOD

"Next is furniture you said you wanted furniture correct?"

Sen asked in his normal gentle tone to Rosalyn who's very far and is standing in a shade away from the burning sunlight.

"Ugh...Why is the sunlight has to hurt?"

Rosalyn asked with annoyance visible in both her voice and face.

"Where is the nearest furniture store?"

"5 stores from here"

Rosalyn rolled her eyes hearing that the sun makes her want to stay home and sleep all day long.

On their way to the next store the three was wary of their surrounding they could feel as if an eyes is directly staring down at their direction while Rosalyn felt very annoyed and want to pluck out the eye of whoever is spying on them.

'This iffy feeling...'

Rosalyn thought she could guess who is watching them from afar the feeling became worse Rosalyn could only sigh in annoyance.

"Master!"

A young man with a jet black hair and gold yellow eyes run towards Rosalyn's direction he liked very surprised as he did.

"It's a such a coincidence what are you doing here?"

Said Kalis with a sun like innocent smile Rosalyn stared at Kalis a burning flame of anger started to blaze inside of her.

Anger is very scary especially when the person getting angry is very hot headed.

"It's been a while master I barely see you since you cut your schedule short"

Kalis said in a depressing timid tone Rosalyn blankly stared at Kalis this student of hers she chose him as she felt the need to, Kalis was timid and shows similarity to Lock, Kalis also didn't have anyone besides him as his family was killed brutally during the war.

Rosalyn felt the need to give the poor young man a chance to live a better life Kalis had a promising talent which was why she choose to personally teach the guy but during their classes, Rosalyn began to slowly built walls around him to keep Kalis far from her.

The young man was not normal he had a twisted mind Rosalyn often noticed how a lot of mage stop going to work after one talk with her and one talk with Kalis.

The young man was obsessive there was no curing him talking some sense into him would just make him worse Rosalyn gave up on changing Kalis but did not give have up on giving him a future Kalis is still young he will grow and might find a young woman he can love and might change him for the better.

'I'm tired of waiting though...'

Rosalyn thought she had enough of putting a cheerful smile on every bullcr@p Kalis pulls like spying, entering her office, stealing her capes.

Rosalyn just now felt very angry it was caused by the heating sunlight and the annoying presence of Kalis.

Or maybe it's just harmonal she's very hot headed because of harmonal and can not control her anger any longer Rosalyn remained calm as she could by taking deep breath's which is very noticeable.

"Is their something wrong master? Are you sick you looked very red..."

Kalis said in a concerning tone, Xon got in front of Kalis and Rosalyn whose holding herself back from blowing up.

"I think the lady needs a rest"

Sen placed his head onto Rosalyn's shoulder patting it in hopes she calms down.

"A-Ah yes there's a cafe nearby with less people we should rest there!"

Don Exclaimed in a very awkward tone of voice.