Ch72: SUNSET(2)

"No, You just woke up" Cale said in a grumbling tone "come out we'll be quick!" She urge pulling Cale outside of the room "Let's get the kids"
"Rosalyn, your blood pressure!" Cale shouted in worry as Rosalyn started to run, hearing his voice she stopped and looked turned to look back at him "you just woke and your this energetic" Cale grumbled "The sun is already gone, see it's night already" He said pulling her back to her room, Rosalyn glanced at the indie the sun went down so fast "Aww..I really wanted to see the sunset in the weeding venue..." She said with a pout "Stay in your room well check the venue tomorrow" He said guiding her back to her bed "Don't the worry I'm not stubborn" She said making herself comfortable on the bed, Cale stared at her for a slight second and again placing a kiss on her forehead "Please stay..." he said almost whispering Rosalyn wanted to add a joke but healing his voice sounding serious Rosalyn closed her mouth shut as Cale paused for a moment his lips still touching Rosalyn's forehead "and don't scare me like that," he said removing his lips from her forehead, he looked at her straight in the eye and spoke gently "I'm serious about marrying you, don't use it as a threat" Rosalyn's face turned red her heart could not stop jumping after hearing those words 'He may deny it...but he is romantically sweet and handsome? No beautiful if only there another word more powerful to describe...'
"My man..." Rosalyn subconsciously spoke her last thought out loud making her complexion redder than earlier "Yes?" Cale responded with a big smile and making Rosalyn's whole body blush "Ahem, Weren't we talking about food earlier?" She asked changing the topic "Ah, yes, the doctor suggested you eat fresh vegetables dressings are allowed and fruits to lower your blood pressure" Cale explained, "I'll go call Beac__"
"Mom! Time for dinner!" Raon entered the room hitting two pots against each other while Ohn and Hong entered with cart containing food, Rosalyn covered her ears and so did Cale as Raon had not yet stopped hitting the pot's against each other, Raon's joy was then stopped as Beacrox entered after Hong and Ohn taking the pot from his paws "Thank you Uncle Beacrox" Ohn said and pushed the cart further towards Rosalyn "We helped Uncle Beacrox make you dinner!" Hong exclaimed while jumping onto the bed placing a bed table in front of Rosalyn "Thank you" Rosalyn smiled as she spoke the food made by the children's looks so delicious 'A salad and sliced apple, this looks like something I would eat if I were on a diet' Rosalyn said happily taking a bite of the salad "I scheduled tomorrow's visit you said you wanted to see the venue, we'll leave before sunset" Cale said looking at Rosalyn "afterwards I'll assign the bridesmaids and schedule for a dress fitting, Ohn would you like to come with me?" Rosalyn asked, Ohn's eyes sparkled "I'd be happy to"
"That's great hear but for now I want you to rest" Cale said "Beacrox serve our dinner here and inform the Royal family we'll be having dinner with them" Cale said stabbing the fork onto a piece of red slice apple "Understood" Beacrox bowed and left the room "we're gonna eat dinner together!" Raon exclaimed bouncing on the bed "We're having curry for dinner" said Hong snuggling next to Rosalyn "aww, how lucky I'll have curry tomorrow morning for breakfast then" Rosalyn said feeding Hong a slice of apple "Are you craving curry?" Ohn asked "Since Hong mentioned it yes I'am, I know a bit of self-control so I'll eat salad for now" She said chewing on a broccoli after a few chews Rosalyn felt disgusted by the broccoli's taste "Something wrong?" Cale asked and stood up from his seat "The broccoli taste weird...sour?" she said stabbing her fork onto another broccoli "Here try it" she said holding the fork right onto Cale's mouth, Cale was hesitant but let Rosalyn feed him "Lemon..."
He said, Rosalyn lightly widen her eyes "Really?"
"Yes I can tell..." Cale said after drinking so many lemon tea's made by Ron he can instantly spot, Identify the slightest lemon taste on any dish "If you don't like it, I can ask Beacrox to make you another one with another addressing"
"There's no need I can eat it" while the two converses the children were testing the salad if there was lemon taste on the salad there was but it was just a small amount they could barely taste it.

The next day

Rosalyn helped place the rug and all the snacks in the brought "Haa. It's been a while since we've had a picnic as a family" Carmine said passing slices of cake to everyone "Sit, everyone, sits" Carmine said encouraging the father and Son to sit alongside them "I'am fine your excellency" Ron "I no please I insist I wish to see the people close to my daughter enjoy this picnic as well as the upcoming wedding!" She exclaimed and patted the space in between her and Choi Han "Please join us" She said, Rosalyn, watched as everyone made their selves comfortable while she take a quick walk around the venue "They'll start to decorate tomorrow" Cale said resting his head onto her shoulder's "Who's in charge, Your mom and my mom...and I heard Eruhaben will be participating as well..." Cale mentioned "mmm...I'm surprised the counsel of both kingdoms didn't make such a huge fuss about this" Rosalyn said "It's mine so those bastards have no reason to stop me"
"I beg your pardon?"
"Father brought it, he said he doesn't want us to be stressed so he bought it" Rosalyn was speechless just how rich is this family that they can just randomly buy land that two kingdoms can't buy! (Sorry I know nothing about politics..today, not In the future and I'm most certainly clueless about historical politics) "That's...great news love..." She said noticing the sun slowly going down "Sunset" Rosalyn said and turned towards where the sun is setting the color of the sky resembles her eyes and hair the warm light of the sun matches the aura of her bright expression her smile was so wide that Cale could not help but smile the same way.