Ch48: THE TITLE AS MY WIFE

Cale stared at Rosalyn's hand that was hanging on both her sides.

Cale reached his hands out to hold it but retrieved them afterward his finger only tapped Rosalyn's hands.

Rosalyn felt the tap and looked down at her hands and Cale's hands that he retrieve and placed behind his back.

'Haaa... your so cute... '
Rosalyn signed before grabbing Cale's hand and resume to look around with their hands holding each other.
Rosalyn had a pink shade of color on her cheeks as she held Cale's hand.
This side of Cale never failed to make the butterflies in her stomach flutter.

"Should we tour around the village?"

"Huh?... "

Rosalyn asked as if she heard it wrong Cale usually hate tour's it was tiring.
Whenever they go out on a date Cale usually takes her to a restaurant then go back home afterwards.
"A-are you sure we just got back from Breck Kingdom why not just eat at a restaurant?... "
Cale had a grumpy look on his face, he then dragged Rosalyn by her hand and toured the village.
'Were really going on a tour?... '
Rosalyn has a concerned expression on her face while her eyes were stuck on Cale's back.
The trip back home took longer than the trip to Breck Kingdom.
It took them two days to get back home but they enjoyed their trip that's what's important.
"Stop looking at me like that... "
Cale noticed that Rosalyn was staring at his back.
"I fear that you may collapse of exhaustion"
"Hey, I'm not that weak"
"Yes, yes... I learned that in way I can never forget"
Rosalyn said with a blush on her cheeks recalling a unforgettable memory, Cale wore a winner smile on his face while looking at Rosalyn.
"Where is our stop?"
Rosalyn asked changing the topic.
"There's a restaurant in town where you can watched the sunset"
"Sunset?... "
Rosalyn stared at Cale's back imagining a romantic scenery in her head before blurting out a word.
"When did you become romantic?"
Which somehow offended Cale gravely, causing him to turn his head towards Rosalyn he wore a forced smile on his face.
Cale lightly clenched Rosalyn's hand who responded with a smile.

*chu~

"Can't you take a joke?... "

Rosalyn asked as she lead the way holding the blushing Cale's hands who was caught off guard by her kissing his forehead.

Raon patiently wait on the couch for his human.

Around 5:55 pm Cale will propose he will be there to record it withha older sibling.
"What do you think?"
Raon turned his head after hearing his hyung 's voice only to get startled.
"What's up with the clown mask?"
Raon asked his hyung who was wearing an all black outfit with a clown masked that made him stand out.
"To look cool"
Hong proudly said Raon stared at the set of clown masked in older brother's hand was then interested with wearing a clown masked.
"What about you noona what mask are you going to wear?"
Hong asked while pulling out several clown mask from his spatial pocket bag.
Hearing no respond from Ohn, Raon and Hong turned their head towards their elder sister who was very loss in her thoughts.
"Noona...?"
Ohn snapped out of her thoughts and looked towards her younger brothers.
They had a look of confusion with a mix of concern.
"No..."
"No what?"
Raon was turn to asked.
"I won't be coming"
Ohn said while scratching the back of her head.
"Huh?... Why not"
Hong asked and walked closer to his older sister the same as Raon.
"Noona, is there something bothering you?... "
Raon asked with concern's in his cute round face.
"I just have a lot to think about... "
"Like what? You can tell us"
Hong said reassuring Ohn who looked at him hesitant to speak.
"Well... Have__!!"
Before Ohn could speak a full sentenced Ron entered the living room pushing a service cart with snacks.
"Nevermind... "
Hong and Raon noticed how Ohn acted seeing after seeing Ron.
'I guess it's way to personal... '
Raon and Hong's thought sync they'll make Ohn spill what ever is bothering her later.

5:47 pm

"This place has a beautiful view how come there's only few people entering?... "
Rosalyn had her eyes locked at slowly setting sun the view was breath taking.
"Should we go for a walk?"
Asked Cale he had already stood up from his seat with his palm open for Rosalyn to take.
"Yes, let's go"
Rosalyn smiled so bright which matched the view behind her.
"Yes... The view is breath taking"
Cale said with his eyes glued on Rosalyn.
Seeing his gaze Rosalyn laugh it out with her cheeks all pink.
"Hahaha...Stop that"
Rosalyn said as she warped her arm around Cale's arm exiting the restaurant.

5:53 pm
With the dye magic removed Cale and Rosalyn's crimson hair flutter as they walk with the sunset complementing their appearance.
The sky was filled with a beautiful crimson color that it was hard to take their eyes of it.
"Should we stay and watched?"
Asked Cale, Rosalyn looked up meeting Cale's gaze she does want to stay and watch.
"Ye__"
"Or should we just go home?"
Rosalyn had her words cut off.
Rosalyn again opened her mouth to respond.
"The restaurant we walked pass by should go make stop there and bring in food for the others?"
"Ah...huh?"
Rosalyn had a slightly confused look on her face as Cale continued to cur her words.
"Cal__"
"Would you say 'yes' if a kneel on one knee with a ring and asked for hand in marriage?"
Rosalyn kept her eyes lock with Cale who kept his face blank but eyes filled with emotion.
Rosalyn took a slight second to process what he just said.
"H-hey! What are you talking__"
"Miss Rosalyn... A woman with many titles, Crown Princess, master of the make tower... How about we add another title to your name"
Cale spoke with a gentle smile on his face, Rosalyn's heart began to beat widely as Cale spoke with such warmth and gentleness his actions caused anticipation run around her body with her face all rosy.
Her eyes watched Cale's hand reach into his inner pocket and take out a small box, as he did that her heartbeat felt like it ran a mile!
Seeing the small box made Rosalyn forgot how to breath.
"How about the title as my wife?..."