Ch6: A GIFT

Rosalyn had left after her quick talk with Cale the atmosphere was very much awkward that she can't handle it and made an excuse to escape.

Rosalyn who was lost in her thoughts was not looking where she was going

--Bump!

"Oh, my!" Rosalyn manages to catch the granny by her shoulder who she bumps into.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going" Rosalyn apologized and helped the granny pick up all her vegetables that fell on the ground.

"It's alright deary, oh! You're the mage towers master! It's an honor to meet you" The granny said and was about to bow to give her greetings.

"Please there's no need" Rosalyn said and stopped the granny from bowing.

"No, I should show respect I'am once a mage back in my days, huhuhu" The granny said Rosalyn could tell that the granny was a mage she could feel strong mana coming from the granny.

"Indeed you must be a top-tier mage back then?" The granny nodded her head.

"Do you have a free time dear I'd like to invite you to my house for lunch"

"I'll be delighted"

'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN NOTHING HAPPENED!' Cale had a very grumpy expression as he listen to the frustrated super rocks voice in his head.

A little while ago.

Cale had told his beast children to leave him and Rosalyn alone.

"Miss Rosalyn about what happened I'm very sorry I took you're innocence away" Cale said while bowing Rosalyn wave both of her hands.

"I apologized as well I wasn't in my right mind to do that to you" Rosalyn also bowed.

They both stood up straight waiting for the other to continue talking making the silence very loud.

"If it...makes you uncomfortable we can just forget that it happened" Cale said Rosalyn nodded her head in agreement, Cals was happy Rosalyn was a very understanding person.

Back to the present.

"Ughh" Cale caress his head there was nothing to worry about anymore both Rosalyn and Him decided to let it be nothing happen but the super rock continues to scold him.

'What if she's pregnant?!' Cale's whole body tensed at that one word the super rock mentioned his mind again became complicated.

'Exactly this is why I'm scolding you if she's pregnant with your child are the both of you going to take responsibility?' Cale was silent there was a high chance that she was pregnant considering that he did it three times in one night.

'YOU PUNK!!' Cale flinched hearing the super rocks angry voice.

'You better take responsibility if not then just let the child live...give it to someone, don't abort it! a child that hasn't been born is still a child' The super rocks worried and disparate voice and words lingered in Cale's head.

The super rock now that Cale won't do anything like aborting or abandoning a child the super rock was very just frustrated to say those words.

'I'm not such a terrible person to do something like that, I'll take responsibility Cale said the super rock remained quiet but he was sure Cale would take responsibility.

'A! Well, you can ask the wind elementals to keep an eye on her for any symptoms of pregnancy!' The sound of the wind said with a cheerful voice.

Cale took out the sound of the wind whip from his spacial pocket and flinched when Rosalyn jump from the roof.

"Eh?"

"Huh?"

[Pause!!]

Not too long ago with Rosalyn.

Somewhere in the free city, a will build normal-looking cozy house was where Rosalyn is helping the granny make chicken soup for her grandchildren.

"Where are your grandchildren ma'am?"

"They must still be sleeping" Said the granny as she poured all the other ingredients on the boiling pot of water.

"Ah~I miss the old days where I can still use magic without having to worry about my health" Said the granny as she served Rosalyn a cup of water.

"You are happy with how you spent your young days?"

"Indeed I'am, I got married had a beautiful daughter...I just wish I didn't force her to become a mage" By the looks of the granny's expression, Rosalyn could think of one thing the daughter died.

Back then at the Whipper kingdom, civil war mages against non-mages had a lot of casualties, which happened before Cale stepped. a few mages had died and a few had survived Rosalyn guessed that one of the mages who have died is the granny's daughter.

"I'm sorry to hear that..." The granny shook her head in response she brought a basket and placed it in front of Rosalyn.

"Here's a gift" Rosalyn looked inside the basket there was one pair of Apple and a rose.

"Thank you" Rosalyn responded when she looked up to see the granny she came face to face with three children wearing worn-out clothing while shaking in fear.

The cozy house turned into an abandoned house with broken chairs and the table she was leaning on only had three legs with a box supporting it.

Rosalyn who had grasped the situation stood up from the broken chair.

She looked around and noticed the pot that was containing chicken soup she helped cook.

She walked towards the pot and taste-tested it.

'It's not poison..' Rosalyn's turned her head around and made eye contact with the eldest child who's covering her two male younger siblings her eyes then landed on the basket.

"You can eat it while it's still warm" She said and got out of the house holding with the basket.

'Everything is different...inside and outside of the house are all worn out except for the basket, apple, and rose and the other ingredients the granny brought'

Rosalyn closed her eyes to track the granny's mana.

'Found it!'

Swish! Swoosh!

A granny wearing robe was flying across the city with the mage tower master on her tail.

'Wow~ she catches up quick' The granny was amazed by Rosalyn quickly grasping the situation and is now chasing her.

The granny was quick she landed on a roof and jump onto the ground Rosalyn followed the granny which she came face to face with Cale.

"Eh?"

"Huh?" Rosalyn cast a spell that made her tilt to the left and fall flat of a bunch of stacked boxes.