Ch53: PLANNING

"I won!" Hong shouted he was sweating from running so fast to catch up to Raon.
The cute black dragon formed a cute pout on his face even when he uses his wings his hyung-nim was still faster when it comes to a race "Awww, my baby brother's pouting" Hong said as he hugged Raon and proceed to carry Raon as if he was a newborn baby-making Raon's pouting face worsen but... it was cute Cale was next to arrive with Ohn grabbing the hem of his coat "I'll win next time!" Raon exclaimed with determination he wants to win.
"Hong, you're a really fast runner, ever thought of joining the school race?" Hong raised his head and looked at Cale his eyes were sparkling "What's a school race?..." Hong asked he didn't know what a school race was but it sounded exciting. "It's an activity held by the school for the students and parents to enjoy, the race is the main event and a few more activities will be held with prices" Cale explained but he then realized this was not Korea so there won't be such events 'I should have my hyung-nim to deal with that' Cale thought with his scammer smile appearing on his face. "Are we going to scam someone?" Raon innocently asked making Cale fix his appearance "Hey... Where's Rosalyn?" Ohn asked seeing that Rosalyn had not yet arrived.

'Ouch...' Rosalyn caressed her foot which was hurting like hell it was wrong of her to run in high heels 'I should have taken this off...' Rosalyn glared at her shoe "High-heeled shoes seem to be your greatest enemy" Cale said jokingly as he bent his knee and placed Rosalyn's foot on top of it "Does it hurt?"
Cale asked while gently stroking their left foot.
"Yes..." Rosalyn said with a slight frown on her face "Want me to carry you?__"
"No, It hurts but not to the point that I'm unable to walk" Rosalyn was quick to reject his offer as she recalled the last time Cale carried her Cale looked at Rosalyn with an offended look "I can cast flight magic Cale"
Rosalyn said and began to channel her mana around her foot and float on air "Shall we go?"
She asked, Cale, shrugged and opens his palm asking for her hand and of course, Rosalyn happily grabbed it with the sky clear as day the two walking side by side each other was breathtaking But those who have feelings for Cale were silently crying inside.
Rosalyn noticed the gaze of workers in the corridor and quickly made a conversation.
"Ahem..You said earlier that our wedding will be held next month are you sure?"
"Yes, I think it's best to get married while the bump on your stomach is not so big."
Hearing him speak Rosalyn lowered her head and stared at her tummy there wasn't much of a bump showing realizing that she told herself 'I don't even look like a pregnant woman' She carresed her flat belly it was understandable since it hasn't even been one month that she was pregnant of courseher tummy would still be flat 'I should enjoy while I can...' She told herself and thought of the things she wish to do.

*chu
Rosalyn widen her eyes as Cale's lips were touching her tummy as if to kiss the child inside her a slight shade of red color appeared on Rosalyn's cheeks even though Cale was slightly embarrassed as people and servants in the corridor were watching, Cale swallowed his saliva and ignored their gazes "You should stop stressing to much on little things..."
"Huh? I wasn't stressing Cale"
"Mmm..."
Rosalyn had a slight pout on her face Cale's respond didn't sound as if he believed her words.
"Ahem, so if the wedding's next month where should we held it... I fear that my father might be against the idea of the wedding location being inside of Roan" Rosalyn said her honest thought.
"I'm aware, that is why the wedding we'll be held outside of Roan and Breck kingdom's border," Cale spoke seriously
"Come again?" Rosalyn questioned.
"Our wedding will be in between Roan and Breck kingdom that way is fair... any objections?" He looked at Rosalyn with a blankly face people would misunderstand his expression but his eyes spike differently he wanted to ask for Rosalyn's opinion his face just made it seems like he was ordering her.
Rosalyn pondered for a moment this was her first and last to experience getting married she would want to make it memorable and...
If the wedding is held between Roan and Breck kingdom's border then it's fair but...
The huge space in between Roan and Breck kingdom does not possess any view.
'...it's surrounding is terrible but the view during sunset and sunrise is amazing...'
Rosalyn looked at Cale who remained quiet as she was slowly getting hit by realization
Rosalyn had sparkles in her eyes as she realized what  Cale was planning.
"Your so sweet Cale..."
"I don't what your talking about..."
Cale said while scratching the back of his neck he said that but his red ears were giving his acting away.
*swoosh~

Rosalyn undid her spell and let her barefoot slowly touched the cold floor.
"Let's go inform the others!"
Rosalyn spoke with enthusiasm only to receive Cale's blank stare.
"Let's get you a new pair of shoe's first"

"My son~"
A cheerful voice rang inside of Cale's ears that making him shiver, He glared at the man.
Fredo waved at him with a wide smile ignoring all the glares behind him.
Cale slightly walked backward in order to avoid Fredo.
"Awww~ son aren't you going to greet your father?"
Fredo dramatically whipped tears with a handkerchief.

Three of Cale's children stood next to him in defense mode though they felt weirded out by Fredo they must protect their father from this wierdo of a vampire.
"Hahaha, calm down I'm here to congratulate you of your marriage"
The vampire said while pulling out a sword that was giving a divine presence.
'Human that sword I can feel a god...'
Spoken by Raon in Cale's head as Cale stared at sword before stepping in front of Rosalyn who was about to receive it.
"No need to be all guard up, this is a sword from the god of war, it is a charm to keep threats away."
Fredo said while handing the sword to Cale and waiting for him to take it, Cale's eyes wondered for a moment if people were looking he needed to accept the gift not unless he wished for the Roan people to think that he was on bad terms with the Endable kingdom's king, King Fredo "I thank you, your majesty..."
Cale said halfheartedly and received the sword.
"You have my gratitude...father..."
Rosalyn whispered her last words making Fredo smile a little he knew he wouldn't be welcomed but he still insisted on going he even stole the god of war's sword to have a cool present to gift his son, and lover.