Ch67: NO MORE FIGHT(2)

"Is Miss Rosalyn not ready yet?" Sen asked while hooking the horses onto the carriage "It'll be a long trip in the sea, I can't wait" Xon happily stated putting the luggage at the back of the carriage "Oh? Young master Cale are you here to see Miss Rosalyn off?" Sen asked kindly and ignored his younger brother's glare.

Minutes later Rosalyn came out "What's with the two carriages?" She asked about enter the carriage she ordered "And what are you all doing here?" She asked eyeing the young children and then their father "I thought about what you said and yes I think I should converse with your siblings" Cale spoke crossing his legs and arms, Rosalyn could not help but look at him with a slightly frowned face this mam always gets what he wants whenever he wants "What are you waiting for, come on sit" Cale said offering the space next to him 'Oh, well he wouldn't be Cale not unless he does something stubborn' She thought and seated herself next to him, Rosalyn lightly flinched as she felt a familiar mana surround their carriage "Were traveling by mana transportation?" Rosalyn asked, "Yes, why does that bother you?"
"No not at all" Rosalyn said as she reached her hand to play with Eruhaben's mana it was beautiful 'It's been a while since I've touched mana...I haven't used mine in a while' She thought as she whirled her fingers playing with Eruhaben's mana 'I sure miss the feeling of flying...' She thought, unable to notice the gaze of Cale "Brace yourself" Cale warned "Oh, right" Rosalyn seated herself properly and held onto the chair in a blink of an eye the carriage disappeared and they arrived at the Breck kingdom palace "That was a quick ride, we've arrived...Oh," Upon opening the carriage Cale, Rosalyn, and the children made Don's enthusiasm disappear "I'm fine it's just a slight dizziness" Rosalyn corrected her posture and removed her hand from Cale, "You say that but your stumbling" Cale grumbled and as Rosalyn stumble her way out the carriage Rosalyn's body swayed as if she was drunk 'What nonsense is this?! I sat in that carriage for a mere second?!' Rosalyn yelled at herself, too dizzy to stand on her own she leaned her hand against the carriage and waited for her dizziness to vanish. "Let's go and visit the clinic first" Ohn suggested lightly tugging Rosalyn's dress "No I'm fine I just need to steady myself" Rosalyn responded receiving "I didn't know you were stubborn Rosalyn..." Choi Han said as he got out of the carriage along with Beacrox and Ron "Watch your tongue..." Rosalyn glared at the sword master, Choi Han sighed you can't do anything with a pregnant woman's temper "we should consider Ohn's suggestion..." Cale watched as his fiancee walked towards the palace entrance leaving them all "How stubborn"
"Wow, I'm surprised..."
"Wonder where she got that from"
"This is your fault human" The children all look at their father each giving their comment before following Rosalyn to the palace, Cale watched his children offended and lightly confused by their comment "Well then I shall arrange our luggage," Don said leaving the group "There's no need for that" Ron said and pointed at an army of servant walking towards their way.

As they walked through the hallway, Rosalyn noticed a familiar figure walking towards them "Mother" Rosalyn called out her mother fastened her pace "Oh, how's my daughter" Carmine opened her arms and embrace her daughter in a tight hug "Oh, my soon-to-be grandchildren are all here too, I've bought presents for each and one of you there all in your assign rooms just tell if they're, not our liking" Carmine winked at the children, making them confused 'What kind of gifts?' they questioned, "Oh, my, you look mad was the ride uncomfortable," Carmine asked noticing the frown on Cale's face "slightly, but that was just then how are you mother," Cale asked addressing Rosalyn's mother 'mother' "Aw, how sweet of you," Carmine said lightly patting Cale's head "Oh, you must be tired, please rest in your rooms while the lunch is still being prepared" Carmine suggested.

"Wow...your mother is an angle," Cale said as he looked at the pile of opened boxes not a single gift was not made out of gold "I can't help but worry that you might take advantage of my mother's kindness," Rosalyn said putting a few boxes on the side "Of course not she'll soon be my mother-in-law," Cale said looking at a golden pocket watch with a huge red ruby "She could be a new bank" He mumbled Rosalyn looked at him and shook her head as they were making themselves comfortable.
*TANG!
"OUCH!" Hong's sudden groan of pain caught their attention, in panic they hurried and got out of their room the children were inside one room "Hong!" Cale and Rosalyn entered the room only to find Raon and Hong soaking with a toy gun "Ouch, that hurt!"
"You hit me first! OUCH!" the toy guns had little balls inside of them, and the two boys jumped on trampolines, holding a toy sword, Cale's eyes looked around there weren't only swords there were also real ones given to them as a gift "Oh, my Ohn, you look gorgeous" Rosalyn praised Ohn who just got out of the bathroom with a new dress "this must be the new trendy dress" Rosalyn said as she noticed the length of the dress was showing Ohn's legs and shoulders "You look outstanding Ohn" Rosalyn praised making her flustered "Indeed you look nice" Cale said though he wishes to say something about the shoulder part 'It's a bit showy for children dress' He thought but kept to himself as Ohn seem so proud of the dress "It's even my favorite color!" Ohn said 'It's red...her favorite color' Cale noticed that Hong and Ohn wre matching all in red Raon had a set of clothes too but did not wear them as he remained in a dragon form but the sword along with the other gift was red "Also there's chocolates and cookies!" Raon exclaimed showing a jar into Cale's arms "Your mother is so nice!" Hong said while waving a fencing sword to show it off.
Carmine was slowly becoming his children's most favorite grandparent.